40% Off The Gauntlet Mini™ - End of Day Drawdown Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

This month we’re introducing two exciting new features and an amazing deal on top!
    • End of Day Drawdown: The Gauntlet Mini™ minimum account balance will only be updated at the end of the trading day based on your closed trades. Find out how it works here.
    • Earn2Trade on Discord: You don’t have to face the futures market alone. Chat, chill and connect with other traders and fellow Gauntlet Mini™ candidates on our Discord server. Join here.
    To top it off, we're also offering a 40% discount on all Gauntlet Mini™ accounts. Use the discount code "endofday40" or follow the link below to start your evaluation now. If you sign up this month, the 40% discount will be applied to your subscription every month until you pass, cancel or change your plan. The offer expires on July 31 at midnight CST, don't miss it!

[​IMG]

2. I've been waiting for the end of day drawdown. Thank you.

3. Hey Damanuelman,

Thank you for your support, and we are excited to know you like our rule change and new discount. Let me know if you have questions about it, and I'll be happy to help you out :thumbsup: