40% of all suicide bombers in Iraq are from Eastern Libya. Uh-Oh.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 22, 2011.

1. On Wolf Blitzer-CNN, a professor commented that 40% of all suicide bombers in Iraq came from Eastern Libya, the stronghold of anti-Gadaffi activity.

A defense document on this issue is revealing:

http://www.asiantribune.com/news/20...ervor-benghazi-link-islamic-militancyus-milit

The records were captured by coalition forces in October 2007 in a raid near Sinjar, along Iraq’s Syrian border.

The analysis gives an alarming picture of the political shade of the Libyan rebels of Benghazi and Darnah, the eastern stronghold of anti-Qaddafi movement.

Libya contributed far more fighters per capita than any other nationality in the Sinjar Records, including Saudi Arabia.

The next most common hometowns in real terms listed in the Sinjar records were Mecca,Saudi Arabia and Beghazi, Libya.

Libyan fighters were much more likely than other nationalities to be listed as suicide bombers (85% for Libyans, 56% for all others)

Uh-Oh.

Is USA making a big mistake?

2. pspr

pspr

Wait til we find out Obama helped kick Qaddafi out of Libya to be replaced by Al Qaeda. That won't go over good with us citizens.

3. I think 15 hijackers out of 19 hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia (not sure).

4. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

Yes, they have the wrong target.
    France has weapons of mass distruction.
    Please Obama, do your job.

5. They have to jail Dick Cheney before all this

He is the master of crime against humanity and Americans

Ever wonder he never uses email or why his correspondence and conversations never printed?

Think

Think

Think

what does he afraid of so much?

6. pspr

pspr

I fixed your sentence for you.

But anyway, if you would like to go on a hunting trip with V.P. Cheney I might be able to arrange it for you.

7. It's all Hillary's fault!

Barry just wanted to stick his head in the sand trap playing golf, hoping all this would go away. But no! Hillary wanted to be a hero! [​IMG]