$40 million penthouse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Jan 10, 2015.

1. image.jpg this is mad money. $40 million penthouse on south beach my cousin is trying to unload--- as a realtor---

Any BSD's out there? We will make it worth your while for a referral.

:)

image.jpg

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Which building is that? lux condo's in the right location are going for $2000 sq ft. New York Prices.

3. luisHK

luisHK

Argh... do you have any better pictures ? Not that i'm a potential buyer but the area looks rather grim in your pics. Besides I thought one could get a large villa for a portion of this price anywhere on the US coast ?!?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  4. 40MM?....yawn.

Tell us when he's selling the nice units...away from the commoners.

:rolleyes:

marketsurfer and lucysparabola like this.
  5. Humpy

Humpy

I like a house with a garden and water frontage. Not some awful glass and steel bird cage - yukeeeeeeeeee

marketsurfer likes this.
  6. How is it that the poorest chaps on this website talk all day, every day, daytime and night time about brand sunglasses, brand watches, condos worth 40mil and the like? Really proves the adage: Those rich in confidence and brain feel no urge to have to pretend to be someone. It is usually some of the poor who pretend to be someone else or those who came to monetary riches via questionable means that feel the urge to walk like a homosexual around to display to the world their "orientation". Happy House hunting Marketsurfer!!!

Ghost_of_Blotto likes this.
  7. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Sqint a bit and it looks a bit like the East side of the Bronx. Well, ok maybe Atlantic City.

8. Its absolute insanity. Its the Regallia building.

11000 sq feet under air something like 9000 sq feet outside.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015

9. LOL!

10. Sorry, thats all i have for now. Yes, you are correct. $20 to $40 million you can buy a palace most places east coast.

Its mad money and crazy whats happening in miami right now.

There's another place nearby going up called the Porsche tower that will have elevators so you can have your car in your living room if you wish. Insanity!!

http://investinmiami.com/porsche-design-tower/#.VLLGPkY8KJI

Anything similar in hong kong?

#10     Jan 11, 2015