40% Discount on The Gauntlet Mini™ $25,000 Account, Start Now for $90!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

Dipping your toes into the waters of the futures market isn’t enough to become successful. Diving in headfirst is the only way to go professional, and the Gauntlet Mini™ is here to help you take the plunge!

This month we’re offering 40% off The Gauntlet Mini™ $25,000 account for every month of your subscription until you pass, cancel or change your plan. Grab your discount and start now for $90 to get funded with Earn2Trade! This deal is only available until the end of March.

[​IMG]

2. FTDK

FTDK

Can i trade EUREX products with you guys?

3. DevBru

DevBru

I would suggest to just completely staying away from these companies, to many rules that are designed to make a trader fail.

If you only have $200 to trade with you better stay out of the markets, save up at least a few $K.

If you really can not live without attempting to make it in the financial markets and you only have $200, i would suggest to start out with CFDs, even though i am completely against CFDs, if you use a reliable broker and only untill you have 2-3$K in the account it is probably doable.

The odds of you succeeding with your $200 in a CFD account are small, but probably better than the odds you have with one of these firms.

With a $245 account at earn2trade you "get" a $2750 draw down, which equals 55 ES points. If you deposit that same $245 on a CFD trading account you have a 245 point draw down in the CFD equivalent of that market, plus there are no monthly fees if you don't pass the first month and there are no data fees.

However make sure you pick a reliable broker, OTC products aren't regulated like the futures markets, so brokers can fuck you in any way they want and as soon as you reach $2000 you should switch to micro futures with a low commission broker.