40,000 new state laws go into effect today!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 2, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Thailand I understand. I'm heading up north myself. Planning 1-year in Chiang Mai to see if I can live there. I'm enrolling in a 1-year language course at CMU and have a Skype interview next week with CMU for a farang math teaching position. I picked up a MAT this year at USC for teaching math/science and have a BSEE from same. I probably won't trade.

Philippines is more difficult to comprehend. Angeles City or somewhere else? Do you speak some Tagalog?

I'm more than a little impressed with your mobility. It takes some balls to take the plunge like that.

Do you rotate every 90 days for visa purposes? I know a few guys who just go to Laos or Cambodia to get the stamp. Just curious.

I've been a materialist for so long it has been quite difficult and traumatic to sell some of my cars. They're all gone except my factory 914-6 GT that ran second in Le Mans in 1970. I just can't sell it and am going to put it in storage at a friends car museum (The Nethercutt Collection: http://nethercuttcollection.org/). I know it isn't too smart to pay for storage. How did you cut your ties to all of your stuff? Maybe I'm too nostalgic for this.

#11     Jan 5, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

#12     Jan 5, 2012
  3. #13     Jan 6, 2012