40,000 Jews rally against the internet at New York baseball stadium

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, May 23, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That guy standing up on the left is looking for a wifi hotspot.

2. HA HA

These people are batshit-crazy men I tell ya!

What a sad little group of deranged & brainwashed cult of uniformed men they represent.

Naturally, they devote almost their entire existence by worshipping a mythical fantastical creature that mysteriously never shows up; shouldn't their "master" show up @ the stadium and either hit one out of the ballpark or lead them in some crazy-ass chant?

Looking at this abstractly one cannot fathom this mental illness; a brainwashed mental illness.

I weep for their spawn; crazy fuckers.

peace

hedvig

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The amount of people who "worship a mythical fantastical creature" that you refer to is by no means a "little group".

4. NO. Because keeping them penned up and oppressed is what keeps them voting democrat.

5. You are correct sir,

It is my opinion that those in the west (if they studied all theology from historical perspective and worldly perspectives); a great majority would either adopt a more 'eastern' philosophy (Tao/Buddhism) or simply realize that there are better more productive and certainly more interesting hobbies and/or lifestyles than doing that hindu/chr*stian/muslim thing.

Especially as we get older and begin to develop a critical mind; we use our critical minds in at least 90% of our daily existence. I, quite frankly, don't get the 'disconnect' when grown people are still under such cult-like belief systems.

Could be a cool thread; thanks for responding.

peace

hedvig