4% yield on checking accounts!??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Bob111

Bob111

well..i have a "home loan" that will be shown,if you check my house. will make me look like a looser,living from check to check,paying his minimum payment(while home is paid long time ago)doesn't cost me a dime to set it up and maintain..it's tight to checking account. if there is overdraft-money will be taken from this loan...sometimes happens,but bank is always kind enough to let all their fees and penalties go(last time it was close to 100$ in fees,interest an so on).
    those things can cost you far more than f*** toaster.even if they give you damn thing every single year. :p
    i like the fact that at least some people in this country do respect your capital old fashion way(even it's not much,but sitting in their bank).
    for same reason i buy local food..feel free to call me an idiot :p

#11     Feb 27, 2013
  2. Bob111

Bob111

#12     May 1, 2013
  3. I looked into it sometime back. Forget the details but the limitations made it a total waste of time. There was nothing of interest there.

#14     May 1, 2013
  4. Worldwide banks pay 5% to 10% interest on Fixed deposits whereas Gold and Silver will pay 15% to 25% or more profit for year 2013 and year 2014. So withdraw money from banks and invest in gold and silver.

#15     May 1, 2013
  5. Bob111

Bob111

i remember the times when banks in russia paid 100% APR on accounts in US currency and 300-500% APR on deposits in local currency. just like in your 'advise' above-the question was-will you ever see your money(principal in particular) again?

#16     May 1, 2013