4 years, 3 accounts... Impossible to blow!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by focusonmoney, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I made a honest mistake today.. I calculated my stop wrong, and I got
    stopped out early on my first trade.. I re-enter the market on the same
    trade and I took another loss.. I was down -$150 from those two trades..

My third trade went well (thank goodness)... I made $150 on that trade which took away all my losses for the day... I was kind of pissed off because I could of been up $62 for the day... but I guess it is what it is.. My next trade you better believe I will triple check my stops..

+0

#11     Aug 29, 2011
  2. Here's another video I made (Part 2)...

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qQSI-kmM9PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     Aug 29, 2011
  3. I took three trades today and all of them were loses.. I'm not mad at all because once in awhile the system will give me these type loses.. Let's see what tomorrow brings.. Gotta go, cheers for now...

-$275

#13     Aug 30, 2011
  4. Wow what a week... I got hammered pretty bad... Not sure what's going on, but I think it was the news... Everytime I was in a trade the market would go my way then reverse as soon as news come out... I might wait for the news to come out and then trade.. I only had one green day this week which is bad.. The good thing is I'm not below my $500 mark.. But I do have another $500 waiting on side right now to put back in my account.. I probably won't put it in until I go below $500..

The thing is my system is working on the YM pretty damn good, but this week the 6E was horrible.. I might switch to the YM next week.. I will tell u why I switch markets from time to time in my next video.... Anyway's, I gotta go... Cheers for now!

Wed -$225
    Thurs -$200
    Friday +$25

#14     Sep 2, 2011
  5. Pretty busy week.. I didn't have time to post yesterday because I'm busy packing for my trip to Miami... Yesterday I took two trades, one a loser and the next one was a winner.. Since that was my first day trading the ym, I somehow calculated the profit target wrong.. Should of been up $40, but I was down $10 for the day..

Today I took two trades one loser next and one was a winner.. This has been a pretty slow week for me, so we will see what will happen the rest of the week..

Tues -$10
    Today +$5

#15     Sep 7, 2011
  6. Picaso

Picaso

Most people would say that if you've lost 75% of your capital, you've blown up.

Most people would also say that if you have a 2k account, it would be a good idea to start saving right now, not when you blow up once again.

Not meaning to be a dick, just saying you're probably not being realistic.

#16     Sep 7, 2011
  7. I understand, but the key words in your post are "most people".. From studying humans and the process of business and financial success for 10 years.. I now know "most people" are WRONG!

#17     Sep 7, 2011
  8. I took one trade today and everything went good... I will post more tomorrow..

+$150

#18     Sep 8, 2011
  9. I took one trade at 9:35 and I was done at 9:38... Everything went good today.. I'm off to miami today, and I'm coming back on tues... Hopefully the wifi works at the hotel so I can take some trades... Yesterday I made $100, but I post $150.. Anyway's, I gotta go, cheers for now!

Day +$100
    Week + $195

#19     Sep 9, 2011
  10. This was crazy week.. Miami was great, I really needed that vacation... Anyway's, this week was a down week... 4 weeks of trading, and out of the 4, 2 were winning weeks.. I guess that's not that bad for someone that hasn't traded for a year... For some reason, I think I'm going to do better for now on because I'm learning a lot of new things.. Success is all about improvement, learning from your mistakes and not doing same wrong things over and over..

Monday -$135
    Tues +$100
    Wed-$5
    Thurs -$160
    Fri +$50

#20     Sep 16, 2011