4 US hostages killed by pirates in Somalia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ==================
    Lord-L;

You may very well be right.
    Not that Islam is a religion off peace, but your other parts.

1st]Frankly[first] , i think the LORD would rather save those pirates..................................................................................

However. I am also still suprised @ the number of Bible believing preachers that helped President Ronald Reagan/commander in chief get in office.None lost thier tax exemption, not that they need it, but the US gov needs to give it................................

Never forget DOD Cap Weinburger{pres Reagans DOD secretary} timed the attack for the 6:00 news.Tripoli/terrorists /Granada,Commies in central America came under attack.Momar/ Momud Quadaffy duck[sorry spelling:cool: ]lost a small child-payday someday ............................................

#41     Feb 22, 2011
  2. I don't see your point without Raymond your hero's wouldn't be enjoying their martyrdom and some goats are relieved to be rid of their sexual partners.

#42     Feb 22, 2011
  3. Of course it's ok - it's impossible to wage a war without killing innocent people in the process. You have a responsibility to minimize those casualties to the extent that is reasonably possible, but you have no obligation to avoid them entirely.

#43     Feb 22, 2011
  4. You call the authorities pussies, but in the same paragraph you berate someone for refusing to kowtow to gangsters. Lily-livered hypocrisy and cowardice.

#44     Feb 22, 2011
  5. Why not? POWs in Germany didn't the Allies bombing the crap out of their cities.

#45     Feb 22, 2011
  6. so i would guess that you would say it would be ok for the iraq defenders,if they were able, to nuke the pentagon and whatever civilian population was around it since we attacked and terrorized them based on faked evidence?

when you concede the moral high ground you have very little basis to complain when it happens to you.

#46     Feb 22, 2011
  7. Aren't piracy and murder serious crimes in the Koran? Perhaps you should try actually enforcing your own laws in your own lands, instead of letting lawless gangsters take them over.

The so-called muslims in Somalia are directly committing grave sins and breaches of Shariah law, and their friends, relatives, and neighbours are either doing nothing, or actively supporting and participating in the process. If you want any respect from the world, you need to start handling business in your own backyard, instead of sitting back like weak dishonourable cowards with no honour.

#47     Feb 22, 2011
  8. What wait for the fox spin? I'm more interested in seeing our diplomat's cables.

#48     Feb 22, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

In WWII prisoners were put in camps that were'nt right in the city. Didn't you ever watch Hogan's Heroes? You're probably too young. :D

#49     Feb 22, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

You don't think the Pakistani media has their own spin? The cables on this won't be out for years.

#50     Feb 22, 2011