4 US hostages killed by pirates in Somalia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 22, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The four US hostages captured off Somalia have been killed by the pirates.

I expect my country to retaliate.

Let the naval shelling of pirate coastal villages begin, today. Let no structure exist within 10nm of the shore along the entire country. Flatten them.

2. TGregg

TGregg

What? I thought the world was supposed to love us now that The One has been enshrined in DC.

That didn't happen?

Wow. What a shocker.

3. I agree. Go for it.

4. pspr

pspr

5. They were probably killed for dispensing bibles and had nothing to do with pirating, because the left would have us believe the pirates are peaceful businessmen forced to earn a living by hostage taking.

Whereas distributing bibles is a heinous crime of oppression deserving of death by practitioners of the religion of peace.

6. you expect us to get into another war because some morons decided to go into a lions den and hand out bibles?

7. What is wrong with distributing Bible? I think there is some other reason for the 4 being shot and killed.

I agree, nobody should go into a lions den.

The Bible do not lie, is the word of God. This world should give rise to the kingdom of Christ, the “cleaning” is painful, but Jesus will restore everything. Who want to go with Him? Repent and join to Christ that you will have living with the eternal God, righteous and loving, the Lord of all the law of life, of love and peace, the true Light.

Swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, -they break out; and blood toucheth blood. For this shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowl of the heavens, yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away." (Hosea, 4:1-3)

8. pspr

pspr

I think, more likely, the Navy tried to take the yacht in the night and the pirates were ready to kill everyone if they were boarded. It just didn't go down good for the Navy.

UPDATE: You may be right. They are indicating on TV that the hostages may have already been killed before the Navy boarded the yacht.

9. maybe they read the bible and got an idea:

Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

10. the real crime is the killing of the tree that will support the book...

#10     Feb 22, 2011