4 trillion degress celsius

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Really? You really like framing don't you, simply dodge the question and malign the guy asking questions - classic.

#21     Feb 16, 2010
  2. What, you don't like your own behavior reflected back at you?:)

#22     Feb 16, 2010
  3. The density was so low that the heat would not affect anything.

#23     Feb 16, 2010
  4. Do you have any answers to your hypocritical positions? :confused:

#24     Feb 16, 2010
  5. Any more childishly loaded questions?

#25     Feb 16, 2010
  6. What would Jesus say?

#26     Feb 16, 2010
  7. When did you quit beating your homosexual partner?

#27     Feb 16, 2010
  8. Jesus was homosexual?? Didnt knew that, thanks for the info though.

#28     Feb 16, 2010
  9. What really gets me about you bible bashers is your contempt for your fellow human beings. In this case scientists. To become a competent scientist requires years of work, study and research. Much of it acquiring knowledge accumulated by other human beings, also through huge effort over the course of centuries.

Instead of demonstrating any sort of humility and respect for the knowledge of others, you demonstrate an extraordinary arrogance thinking yourselves above any normal measures of truth, knowledge and competence cloaking yourselves in appeals to god.

The original post is a classic example with the scam accusation from a person who knows absolutely nothing about the subject. Breathtaking arrogance. It is an ugly picture.

#29     Feb 16, 2010
  10. My post was off topic concerning the near rabid response of some posters when a certain 3 letter word is mentioned on the board and had no other point than that.

Now you can either retract what you wrote or wipe the spittle and foam from your mouth that proves my point.

#30     Feb 16, 2010