4 Top threads are 100% up room to go threads - We've topped

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SiSePuede!, May 17, 2007.

1. I wouldn't even classify him as that far up on the food chain. He's a troll on these forums, looking to elicit a response - any response. Please do not feed the troll.

He's the ZZzzzz of the Trading forum, if you will.

#51     May 23, 2007
  2. Oh no, are you chasing after me crying now? :D

#52     May 23, 2007
  3. Also he is crying because his 100 share of ford short has gone against him so has no lunch money for school.

Stick around because Sissy P will respond soon and the man has a razor wit really very clever and defo worth waiting for.

Bring on the mirth Sissy I cant wait for your maths gags about me!!!! You'll have them rolling on the floor.

#53     May 23, 2007
  4. That made no sense wizard of 2nd grade math.

Who shorted Ford? Why is the joke "sissy" funny? Can you explain? :D

#54     May 23, 2007
  5. nitro

nitro

Sissy mean maricon.

nitro

#55     May 23, 2007
  6. nitro, I'm a native english speaker, thanks...I just don't see why it's really funny...well, was just curious as to why the maven of math thinks it's so funny. :p

#56     May 23, 2007
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Fortunately, somebody started one that called for a top, so there's more upside to go. ;)

#57     May 23, 2007
  8. I agree...that's why I threw it in the mix! :D

#58     May 23, 2007
  9. No, it's hard to find a new thread without tripping over your spam, that's all.

Also comforting to know that I'm not the only one who views you as the troll you are, sissy boy.

#59     May 23, 2007
  10. Nope, you two are like two peas in a pod....one whines about people posting news and one can't do math and makes up statistics. Seems like a match made in heaven...maybe you guys can have a study session together and plot who will post what whiney jibe to me next, it'll be the coolest! :p

#60     May 23, 2007