4 Top threads are 100% up room to go threads - We've topped

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SiSePuede!, May 17, 2007.

1. Sisi Puddle,

Why are you so mean chucking out insults all over the place just because people have different (read better) views than you?

Also also why havent you answered my question from the other thread?

Cheers

#31     May 21, 2007
  2. "chucking out insults?" You clearly overstated the population of China by 25%.

What is "sisi puddle" supposed to mean anyway? It makes no sense. If you're trying to spell "sissy" you're spelling it wrong and it makes no sense then.

What question? Did you ask what 2+2 is? :D

#32     May 21, 2007
  3. nitro

nitro

In the short term, I have four numbers for you: 1532
    In the intermediate term I have four more numbers for you: 1550 (based on M7 contract)

Then it gets interesting, i.e., volatile. It may start to get volatile at 1532.

nitro

#33     May 21, 2007
  4. You know my question sisi yes I overstated to Chinese (that is the death penalty in some states I know) but my question was what difference does my mistake on the above make to your trading and I still say ZERO.

As for insults anyone reading this thread will know you have a hard on for stock trader and if you two were in a school yard (were I expect you probably are) you would be pulling his hair by
    now

cheers

P.S. the answer is 4

Double cheers

#34     May 21, 2007
  5. Because he's just another "Elite Trader" = some college douche with no real money on the line but still knows it all.

ET's relevance and a lot (not all, but most I'd say) of its posters/chronic members are about as useful as tits on a tom cat.

The less time spent here the more profitable one will become.

#35     May 21, 2007
  6. Is that the best you have reactionary boy? Perhaps you want to call me a bully or a ninny or something else stupid. I'm actually amazed you know 2+2. :p

#36     May 21, 2007
  7. Dude,

assuming you ever get the gumption up to put on a trade you will realize that finding ways to reduce commissions and slippage costs will have a much larger impact on your bottom line P/L than almost anything else but especially nit picking little facts.

It's funny that you still cant answer my question about how you would use the correct chinese population figures to make money I dont know what use it would be but then neither do you.

Cheers

#37     May 21, 2007
  8. I only trade based on statistics and one strategy that has 100% win rate is fading marketsurfer.

He shorted MFW...the fade made 100% in a month.
    He got long NFI ..again 100% winner in just a week or two.
    Now he's long the YM after trying to short it 50x's.

Signal of a top? I don't know..but I'm certainly not getting long the Dow.

#38     May 21, 2007
  9. he went long? :eek:

i like marketsurfer, he's a good guy, but his trades have seen better days :(

#39     May 21, 2007
  10. no, these threads means that MANIA is upon us! There must be no bears left standing.

#40     May 21, 2007