4 flat screens for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sarasota, Aug 29, 2002.

1. I apologize right now if this is not the appropriate forum for this message.

About 2 months ago I purchased 4 Mitsubishi E85 18.1" LCD monitors for about $800 apiece, along with an ergotron quad monitor stand for about $350.

I am currently upgrading to 8 flat screens, and am decreasing their size due to desk space.

If interested, please PM me. I would rather a trader from this site get these monitors at a discount as opposed to some stranger on eBay.

All serious offers considered.

monitors:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=391872

quad desk stand:

http://www.ergotron.com/2_Products/Product_pages/FP_ARMS/products/Ds100/fp_ds100photos.asp

2. IMO Sarasota, even with 8 screens you are going to have a difficult time monitoring (no pun intended) everything thats going on with such an arcane setup. I am presently employing 15 flat screens, and even with all my alarms, I'm sorely ill equipped. There are just too many time frames. I'm charting 1,2,3,5.10,15,30,60,120,daily,weekly,monthly, yearly and 610tic chart, and of course TWS. Nothing pisses me off more than knowing that the 18ema on the 55min. is violated, and I'm ignorant to the fact because I don't have another screen to track the 55min. Top traders such as Sabena and Oz are using up to 40 screens. What you invest in hardware is what you'll produce in profits.

3. Man I hope you are being facetious coz I only have 4 screens and right now am feeling very inadequate.

4. Quah

Quah

I only have 4 screens too - however, I had 2 extra eyes put in my head so I can look at all 4 at the same time.

5. GATrader, you're feeling inadequate? All my equipment was repossessed last week, so I now have my mounted telescope pointed at CNBC of a neighbor's TV, and place orders to my broker using the pay phone downstairs.

6. What a bunch of knuckleheads! As usual, I can see we are all letting off some steam tonight. :D

FYI, I look at 5, 15, 30, 60 on one workspace, and have a 120 and daily going as well as my order entry stuff. I only trade the S&Ps.

7. LOL...gimme a break with 8 screens man...unless you are trading multiple markets and need a bunch of analytics, its definite overkill...but to each his own....

8. Hell, you should change your handle to "Super Egotraitor." You could use SE for short, but it might cause some confusion.

9. You have no idea how I trade, and before you do, keep your "gimme a break" comments to yourself.

10. 8 screens for one market...thats my definition of tick "fuking"

#10     Aug 29, 2002