4 charged in plot to blow up NYC airport

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dutch369, Jun 3, 2007.

1. dutch369

dutch369

1st thought, Thank you federal authorities whom ever you might be, and its nice to see our tax dollars at work.

2nd thought, on a Saturday? What IF this news broke on Friday during market hours ? :eek: its so nice to see the PPT team hard at work, good job boys. keep those M&A Mondays rolling right along.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070603/ap_on_re_us/terrorism_plot
    Peace to all

2. It's really smart how they describe details of the pipeline system and how an explosion could kill thousands of people. It's not like nobody is reading this with ill intentions :confused:

3. Joab

Joab

Hmmmmm

First I'm hearing of this.

It doesn't look like it's getting that much attention yet.

4. dutch369

dutch369

Hmmmmm

First I'm hearing of this.

It doesn't look like it's getting that much attention yet.

True, I for one seem to get caught up into a false since of security at times, and this brings me right back to earth.
    for all the problems we seem to have in our government I`m damn glad we have one branch going the extra mile. Thank you
    Peace to all

5. sht the es tonite.

6. Strange 2 me how this NOW major story after so many deaths of our soldiers in Iraq in May. The only "Surge" that is taken place is the surge in the number of our kids getting blown to pieces. :(

Here it is only a couple of days into June and another 14 dead already http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070603/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq :mad:

Not to mention Bush under much pressure to try and come up with something to make it sound like this worthwhile.

So every major newspaper today has JFK TERROR PLOT...( and they allegedly been on to this alleged plot by PAID informer for almost 2 years and only now it gets released! )

Sorry, me very skeptical.

I think we be hearing many more terror TERROR TERROR PLOTS in days to come as our young kids being killed in quantities each and everyday now in Iraq.

You would think Oil Man is in White House. :( :( :( :(

Screw trying to secure Middle East oil supply and save our KIDS!!!

Put the damn US back in USA !

7. Here is more released today about the "agent" who cracked the case..( I mean CRIMINAL PAID INFORMER)

Do you see why I am skeptical????

<b>JFK TERROR PLOT: cracking the case!</b>

He is known in court documents only as "the Source."

The simple title does little to convey the importance of a man who federal officials say infiltrated a group of would-be terrorists working in three countries to blow up networks of jet fuel tanks and pipes at Kennedy Airport.

At a news conference yesterday at the U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan, FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Mark Mershon <b>would describe him only as an "agent" working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. But the criminal complaint filed in Brooklyn against a retired Kennedy cargo handler and three others offers a peek over the shoulder of a man officials say spent a year and a half pretending to be a willing participant.

According to the court document, the informant was convicted on federal drug trafficking and racketeering charges in the Southern District of New York in 1996. In 2003, he was again convicted of drug trafficking in a New York State court. His sentence on that charge, the document states, depends on his agreement in 2004 to cooperate in the ongoing investigation. The document states that he expects to serve a reduced sentence in exchange for his cooperation and receives unspecified financial assistance. </b>

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/n...913jun03,0,7632192.story?coll=ny-nynews-print

8. agree..

9. Joab

Joab

looks like the decimation of NY is not really worth reporting.

Who cares anyways the market is in melt up and the thing going off probably wudn't have matter to this nonsense market.

10. Joab

Joab

Politics and Religion ?????

What the FUCK is wrong with you mods ????

This place is a friggin JOKE

#10     Jun 4, 2007