4 black football players get lost.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Where did they get lost?

In the woods? No.
    In the swamps? No.

They got lost driving on Americas great roads. You know...the roads where you cant drive more than 10 minutes without running into a gas station or signage telling you where to go. The reason they say they got lost was because they didnt have a GPS. Are you kidding me? How do they let these types of people into College and take up space. There were probably 4 people that actually wanted to go to their college that didnt get in because they had to make room for these knuckleheads who can't find their way around in a country with more directional signs than any other country on earth.

http://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1043&CID=1350756

2. pspr

pspr

To be fair it isn't their fault. When your grade school graduates you without insuring that you know how to read it is the schools fault.

Obviously these football players have never learned how to read or count beyond 100 (yards). 500 miles is just too far to expect such individuals to traverse.

3. Hey folks where the white women at?

You really believe intelligent white people do not get lost on Americas highways and byways. LoL

4. Are you saying they got lost because they're black? The article did not make that distinction, why did you?

5. pspr

pspr

I'm surprised RCG hasn't come to the defense of the intellect of his 'brohs'.

6. That's "bruh" you dumbass:D

And, no these klannish thread simply give ammo to use when the time is right. You idiots leave it every single day!:p

7. pspr

pspr

Hey, thanks for letting me know the correct racial epitaph you use.

I really thought you agreed to leave when just a couple of your racist comments were exposed. Why are you in denial about what you are?

8. Whats with the passionate defense of Peli, are you guys in a relationship?

9. Crispy

Crispy

Its the parents fault. Relying on public school to actually educate is tantamount to child abandonment. You put them them there so they can experience the rainbow of the world, but you teach them at home.

10. Crispy

Crispy

Its the parents fault. Relying on public school to actually educate, and not just prepare for standardized testing is tantamount to child abandonment. You put them them there so they can experience the rainbow of the world, all the good , bad and ugly. But you teach them at home.

#10     Apr 5, 2012