$4.90 round Turn w/ J-Trader!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mdmbud, Dec 11, 2002.

1. #11     Dec 11, 2002
  2. I don't make too many recs on this Forum, but this is a good firm. I'm using them as my futures broker now.

To open a basic account you must deposit 5K. 20k is for their pro package. Details are on the link provided by one of the other guys above.

Make sure you have Win2k in order to use their J-trader platform.

Customer service is excellent. Had a couple questions in the beginning which were resolved quickly.

The platform is easy to learnand the fills are literally in seconds.

-triple

#12     Dec 11, 2002
  3. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

Magna,

Thanks for the information very helpful!

mrktwiz

#13     Dec 11, 2002
  4. Franz

Franz

Is anybody trading european markets (EUREX) with them?

#14     Dec 12, 2002
  5. I do not.... But am looking to trade the DAX, they said they have a special price on it coming out soon......

Anyone here trade the DAX?

#15     Dec 12, 2002
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

I have positive experience (ebay term) in dealing with J. Barr from www.proedgeonline.com . I filled out ALL paper works online, very convenient way to open an account.

#16     Dec 12, 2002
  7. #17     Dec 12, 2002
  8. H2O

H2O

They were the ones I mentioned before ($4.50 RT) Ok, it's $4.52 but if I look how long they take to answer an email.... (2 days last time I tried)

Compare this to Advance Futures, my current broker, and you'll notice the diference. I get either an answer by email within an hour or so or when I call them, the phone is answerred on the first ring and again, EVERY problem is solved. I had a problem with an execution / I wasn't setup for the contract and they took care of it DURING the trade and reimbursed me the total costs , that's what I call SERVICE !!

Again, I've nothing to do with Advanced, just telling how pleased I am using them , and GHCO as clearing firm.

#18     Dec 12, 2002
  9. i trade the dax through ffasttrade... they charge $2.10 round trip - good service, good support and like their software - i prefer it to j trader...

take a look - www.ffasttrade.com

#19     Dec 12, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

I have never heard of this...Why would a firm need three clearing firms?

nitro :confused:

#20     Dec 12, 2002