3rd Party DTN Software Satelite Feed

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cjb3, Jul 19, 2006.

1. cjb3

cjb3

Anyone have suggestions as to 3rd party Software that take the DTN Staelite feed? I know they have the IQ but that is limited to less than the whole Mkt.?

2. maxpi

maxpi

Tradestation 2000 works with DTN satellite with no third party software required.

3. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

If you are looking for something that interfaces directly to our Satellite Feed, the only 2 viable options (and both are GREAT options) would be Ensign and InvestorRT. We have many users running both of these software packages because of there superb support for our satellite protocol. Both of these products are actively supported and read our satellite feed directly. The beauty is there is no symbol limit.. you get the entire feed into the software. While Tradestation does natively support the DTN Satellite feed, it is no longer being supported by TradeStation, and thus could break upon any changes we make to the feed.

Feel free to contact either Ensign or InvestorRT for information about their software the supports the DTN Satellite feed.

4. cjb3

cjb3

I have been using it for several years with the DTN Sat. feed.

Though this is an old DOS program---it is smoking fast when sorting the MKt. compared to any Windows program.

5. cjb3

cjb3

LiveWire works with the Sat. feed.

6. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

You are correct. LiveWire also works with our Satellite Feed. I left it off my original post since it really isn't being sold any longer (although it is still being supported very well by Dave Edson). Dave is also working on completing his new software, which is also very good, called IQXP. It works with our IQFeed service via the Internet.

Jay

7. cjb3

cjb3

Many thanks