3rd part of ES Journal is hiding

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pekelo, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

After the Journal was chopped up into 3 parts, I can't see the current part. It doesn't show up under new posts nor in the Journal section. I am able to find it only by using the search feature using posters posting in that thread, including me.

Now when I log off, it does show up, so there is no problem then, just when I am logged in. And only with the 3rd part....

Does this happen to others and if so, can we do something about it???

2. Joe

Joe

Please provide a link to it.

Thanks,
    Joe

3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Pekelo, not sure what you are talking about as it always shows up fine under both New posts and in the Journals Forum for me. But if you are having trouble here's some links to the thread and you might want to bookmark it:

ES Journal - 2011 (first post)

ES Journal - 2011 (last post)

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

OK, here is a screenshot of the Journal section when I am logged in, there is no ES Journal on it. The same on the front page with the Most Recent posts list....

[​IMG]

It is like I got secretly banned from it.... :)

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

This morning I remembered that when you put someone on your Ignore, then threads started by him disappear. Sure enough, after the chop up of the Journal, "i_c_fedpeople" became the first poster of the current thread, and he was on my Ignore.

So I had to remove him from my Ignore list and the problem has been solved... ES Journal is back!

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Glad you figured that out. It makes total sense in retrospect but it had me stumped until you posted what you found.