$3k to $1 mil in one year

Discussion in 'Journals' started by panganp, Jun 30, 2017.

1. panganp

panganp

I have devised this advanced strategy by employing statistical analysis via R on S&P futures, 30 year treasury futures, VIX futures and VXX, and deployed it on a C++ trading platform, it consists on selling VXX when certain conditions are met. The execution shall be based on establishing a small bet upon a VIX spike of X%, sizing small enough to allow an 8 period martingale, and then pump it up once the VIX curve moves back into contango. I will make one million this year! It shall be my challenge. Can't wait to share my PNL and then throw a big party and travel around the world. It will be spectacular.

zdreg, Baron and TraDaToR like this.
  2. JackRab

JackRab

upload_2017-6-30_15-20-58.png

Short fees..... keep that in mind...

Will you trade leveraged?

TraDaToR likes this.
  3. Nah, not necessary for 300x returns, just if you want to make real money like 600x returnz.

4. Hehehehehehehe :confused: great reply

The Ever Wanting 600% Alpha VIPER

5. HolyMoly

HolyMoly

Let me congratulate you now, since you probably won't be on this forum next year.

wintergasp and algofy like this.
  6. panganp

panganp

Please provide feedback and critique !!! But if it is not encouraging it means you are a loser and you should then take your feedback somewhere else.

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

@panganp, so when are you going to start posting your trades and PNL?

VPhantom likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let's go! I want to taste it:

[​IMG]

9. HolyMoly

HolyMoly

So what you are saying is that anyone that provides encouragement is a winner, and anyone who is 99.99% sure there is no way you will achieve this goal is a loser.

I can flap my arms and fly across the country if I just had encouragement.

comagnum likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

You started the thread, and then 8 1/3 hours later you posted the above quote.

There is nothing to provide feedback or critique on?

Sincerely yours,
    Confused

#10     Jun 30, 2017
    VPhantom and HolyMoly like this.