36 million Americans using food stamps, 1/8 adults 1/4 children

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Dec 7, 2009.

1. its a better country than the nation in which you inhabit, the nation of chavs and chavettes scrounging on benefits.

#11     Dec 10, 2009
  2. The short side of your thought from a socio-economic pov is that kids are viewed as a resource, along with the baby's father. If a woman has 8 kids with 8 different men it may be very possible that one or a few will offer some sort of help in their own way (diversify risk, why bet all the chips on one man who fathers all 8?). This is a primitive way to view children but the gov't supports this ie more benes for more children.

#12     Dec 10, 2009
  3. As it happens, I will be emigrating in 3-4 months to a nice sunny residence further south by the Mediterranean, where I will pay a marginal tax rate of 0%, enjoy the company of lithe young European harlots, and consume the world's finest wines, meats and cheeses at my pleasure. At that point, subsidizing chavs and funding a bloated welfare state via Alistair Darling's lovely new 51.5% top rate of tax will no longer by any of my concern.

So do tootle along now, dear chap - I believe you have a few Wall Street bailouts to pay for?

#13     Dec 10, 2009
  4. And what country is this?

#14     Dec 10, 2009
  5. LOL diversification!

Maybe multiple citizenship makes sense for those welfare queens?
    :confused:

#15     Dec 11, 2009