32% Inflation in UCLA Tuition Causes Near Riots (14 Arrested, 1 Tasered)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by WallStWhizKid, Nov 19, 2009.

1. ET873

ET873

Sure, start cutting education and threaten to release all the prisoners in order to get voters to vote in a tax increase. Nevermind efficiency.

#31     Nov 20, 2009
  2. Banjo

Banjo

#32     Nov 20, 2009
  3. Lethn

Lethn

I don't think the fear mongering is going to work anymore the American public have been lied to so often I think when they start trying even more stupid stuff there could end up being civil war though I have no idea just HOW pissed off Americans are right now since they always seem to be a vaguely outspoken and angry lot especially in election times.

This is why I'm avoiding America like the plague by the way. I'm seriously convinced until the government gets ousted there's going to be a lot of crap going down on both end.

#33     Nov 20, 2009
  4. Where are you living?

#34     Nov 20, 2009
  5. zdreg

zdreg

it is good that u didn't use the phrase the US is becoming a 3rd world country because the mod t gregg would have bounced the thread to chitchat.,

#35     Nov 20, 2009
  6. Peter Shiff said tuitions would collapse because everyone would be too poor to afford it.

I guess he was wrong.

#36     Nov 20, 2009
  7. It's been a while since I've seen so much fail in a single post. BTW, M1 is still published every Thursday at 4pm EST. Please spare us the tin-foil hat diatribe.

#37     Nov 20, 2009