31st Century. or the 41st !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, May 5, 2004.

1. TradeOff?

#21     May 5, 2004
  2. Well no of course not...How would his great ³³³ grandson have a chance with my²²²cents?

Guess again

#22     May 5, 2004
  3. i have no clue i dont pay attention to these silly predictions i don't bother listening to word one i turn it off :-/

#23     May 5, 2004
  4. Oh never mind...it was from the chick abducted by aliens at the Holiday Inn in Paramus.....she was a guest on Dr. Venkman's show....

#24     May 5, 2004
  5. oh ok whatever... hey did you see my latest contribution to "Rock N Roll Tunes" thread :cool:

#25     May 5, 2004
  6. No I must have missed that one.... by the way, in case you still don't know.... that was from Ghostbusters II..... I guess I'm the only one on ET who liked that movie?!

#26     May 5, 2004
  7. I liked it, too. Do you think you'd like to get slimed?

#27     May 5, 2004
  8. oh what a load question :p

#28     May 5, 2004
  9. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from aphexcoil:

Maybe TradeOff's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson will finally get to nail mytwocent's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about due to re-investing?

#29     May 5, 2004
  10. OK, here is my official reply to this string...

As a student of the book of Revelation (Holy Bible) I can tell you this: The Year 9510 ain't gunna happen.

The events of Revelation are too close at hand to coming to pass.

It speaks of an event called the second coming of Christ. When that happens the Bible indicates that Jesus will physically reign on earth for 1000 years.

After that the Scriptures indicate that there will be Judgement Day.

After that the earth as we know it along with the ET forum and the Internet will literally vanish.

So, it is not the vision of what life will be like in 9510 that should be in front of us here, but rather, what is taking place now that strongly indicates the Lord's return will shortly come to pass.

My best judgement puts His return less than 100 years and no more than 300 years away.

Though I highly doubt it will be more than 50 years.

Most of the signs He said to look for prior to His sudden return are now present and in place.

I may not even have time to hit the trillion dollar mark trading forex.

If I did have one guess what life would be like in 9510 I would say there would be literally cities filled with small apartments to house the burgeoning masses. On the other side of the money spectrum will be the rich, rather, super wealthy - the likes of which by today's standards will make Bill Gates look like a pauper.

There will be flying cars also.

: /

to

#30     May 6, 2004