31st Century. or the 41st !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, May 5, 2004.

1. you ever wonder what it will be like in the distant future?

the 31st century!

the 41st!

what about in Year 9510?!

OMG, i can't imagine...

:eek:

i wish i could be here to see those wonders..

:(

2. what do you think ET will be like in 9510 :D

3. Oh shit yeah, I've wondered about that stuff heaps of times.

You're right that it's just unimaginable what life would be like then. I mean, look how far we came in just the 20th century, and the party's just getting started and there's no reason to think it's going to end any time soon.

Just imagine when all that nano stuff really takes off. And the 'virtual reality' we're always promised actually gets here, and it delivers. Imagine that.... way longer lifespans and the ability to live out your wildest fantasies...

I don't think the 'real world' is even going to matter anymore...

4. Well I'd hope by that time you'd know the lyrics to a band other than GNR.....

5. I don't even think money is going to matter anymore...in the sense that your only hope for a quality life is to get it (heaps of it)...

6. Living in the 21st century is a little bittersweet, I must admit. (So will the 22nd and maybe 23rd and 24th, too).

I mean, we are so close, we can imagine all sorts of wonders that the future might hold....but our lives are going to be snuffed out before we ever get there....(I mean, nobody in the 17th century, for eg, had any right to imagine that life would ever be anything but the dreary existance it always was for all but the most priviliged)....

Hey, future-people, if you ever read this... remember guys like me and longshot, you hear!

7. spect, that's kinda funny thinking of ET as some kind of time capsule (omg! the legacy *I* have left here! :eek: :p )

8. Maybe TradeOff's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson will finally get to nail mytwocent's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter?

9. LMAO yeah he's got sum horny genes doesnt he :D

10. Top Posters:

Nitro Jr. -- 49,452,234

#10     May 5, 2004