$310,000 long on GM at $10/share

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by short&naked, Oct 8, 2008.

1. drop it like its hot. bwill be the best 100k you ever lost (gm is down another 5% premarket)

#11     Oct 8, 2008
  2. zdreg

zdreg

gm will not go bankrupt but it could go down to $2

#12     Oct 8, 2008
  3. What does a GM Bond yield these days?

#13     Oct 8, 2008
  4. you put a third of a million in the company and you don't know?
    [​IMG]
    (as of the fifth)

So type up GBM, GPM and GXM and check them out

#14     Oct 8, 2008
  5. Going to $2

stick the money in google

#15     Oct 8, 2008
  6. Buying GM at 10 ?. i think you don't know what you're doing. There are hundreds of other stocks to look at. you should quit trading as you're going to lose all your money

#16     Oct 8, 2008
  7. Auto sales are dead.
    I called BOA 2 days ago inquiring about an auto loan.
    They currently require, 3 years same job, 3 years tax returns, minimum $2000 monthly income, and the killer,,,,,820 FICO Scores!

Also I read the other day about a nationwide GM auto dealership chain (sorry I forgot the co's name but you can google up the article) which owns 19 dealerships. They are going out of business and closing all 19 dealerships.

I was watching the local tahoe/reno news last night and lo and behold we have a local Chevy dealership closing. Jetway Chevy in Fallon, NV.

When banks are demanded 820 Fico scores cars simply can not be sold. This banking crisis is killing auto sales.

I hope the best for your investment.

#17     Oct 8, 2008
  8. That was Bill (TURD) Heard chain of dealerships......could not have happened to a nicer con man!!! :eek:

#18     Oct 8, 2008
  9. You are going to end up short of cash and naked on the corner of broad and wall street with nothing but a barrel and suspenders.

#19     Oct 8, 2008
  10. dewton

dewton

Hold on to the position and cross your fingers and hope that the market goes back up to breakeven. But once you're at breakeven, the market might move into a profit so keep holding until you get a profit, then hold even longer for a bigger profit...

#20     Oct 8, 2008