31% Return Over Last 8 Trading Days

Discussion in 'Trading' started by catmango, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bone

bone

Kiss of Death.

#11     May 8, 2003
  2. chs245

chs245

I think the market is very generous right now. I have doubled my por trader account in the last 6 weeks. To me it feels the same as in Oct/Nov of last year where the gains came very easily.
    But don't start extrapolating these gains into the future. I'm sure reality will catch up with all of us pretty quickly. We have probably gone through the easiest trading months for this year. You need to build a profit cushion in those times, because the market will get back its fair share later on.

Oliver

#12     May 8, 2003
  3. Nothing like a "i`m doing great" post to put the whammy on yourself.....:eek:

#13     May 8, 2003
  4. lindq

lindq

Don't confuse brains with a bull market.

Not that you shouldn't be happy...but a rally can make just about anybody look good who is willing to hold anything for a few days.

#14     May 8, 2003
  5. Oh please whatever you do do not share your strategy. If sombody wants something spoon fed to them they can go scratch.

#15     May 8, 2003
  6. During times where trading becomes easier so to say, are the times you are supposed to capitalize and let it ride. It is when the tough market condtions come around that you will need to reamain low key and follow a very strict set of rules. So to say that this market can make anybody look good is kinda incorrect, he just needs to remember that this isnt the norm and he should really hold on to those new gains so he will be able to capitilize on the opportunities that will follow.

imho

#16     May 8, 2003
  7. Biog

Biog

To brag would be my guess:D

#17     May 8, 2003
  8. take your winnings and head to the track.

you could parlay the $57 you made in the market into... who knows???

keep betting until you get back to even -- then go back to the market and repeat the whole process.

dog

#18     May 8, 2003
  9. Don't let them fool you. t's probably the result of Buffet like genius, newly discovered.

I have a spare 5 million laying around, want to manage it?

#19     May 8, 2003
  10. No doubt.

#20     May 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.