3000 people died in iraq in one day, and 2600 in 911, yeah whose memorializing the de

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Sep 10, 2006.

911, sad thing, but in the big picture small

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

I can only suggest that one read the Qu'ran and Hadith then form your own conclusions.

And much of the "nasty" bits have not been abrogated as some Western Muslim scholars would like you to believe. Travel abroad and you'll see muslims embracing those certain passages.

These books and Mein Kampf have similiar themes.

I don't condone "bashing" muslims. I just would rather Americans be informed. It's amazing to see that even after 9/11, most Americans haven't the foggiest clue as to what Islam entails. In fact some actually think the term Islam means, "peace."

#21     Sep 11, 2006
  2. But I thought all americans love iraqis becuase they are LIBERATING them from an evil tyrant?

America is bringing DEMOCRACY to them, no? And they will one day throw flowers at your feet and sings songs of praise?

Please help me understand this official story. Americans embrace and seek to understand the iraqi culture, remember we come as liberators, not conquerers?

Tell me it is so?

:mad:

p.s the best military hardware and WMDs that we drop on them can't seem to pacify them into accepting our brand of 'democracy', which is basically seizing their state resources and selling them to the highest private bidder. Sigh, why do they hate us...

#22     Sep 11, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

I DO NOT favor a genocidal approach because of the sins committed by a few. My view may just as well be shortsighted though.

And no, I don't drink Pabst. :)

#23     Sep 11, 2006
  4. LOL such a racist thetool. Im a canadian that what it saids on my passport. LOL it doesnt say iranian-canadian, it saids canadian. Actually im a proud canadian. Your just ashamed you killed hundreads of thousands of iraqis. :p

#24     Sep 11, 2006
  5. thetool

thetool

At least you don't deny being a pedophile. LOL

[​IMG]

#25     Sep 11, 2006
  6. lol I thought pedophile was having sexual relations with a girl under the age of 14 lol....my girlfriend is 17 thankyou very much :p....and I guess canadians have diffrent morals. We dont torture our prisoners and consider that part of the constitutional. WE dont hold prisoners for years without trial. We dont start wars without justification. And etc. You have to admit canadians are better people then americans. We are just moral people.

#26     Sep 11, 2006
  7. Mahram I see that you have not answered my question directed towards you. If you dont mind, would you be kind enough to tell me (and obv ET) what was your reaction when 9/11 occured.

#27     Sep 11, 2006
    #28     Sep 12, 2006