3000+ heat records broken this weekend.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 2, 2012.

1. So we know CO2 is a greenhouse gas, even you have acknowledged that. And then we have this chart. But oh yeah, no proof man has anything to with it. For you. What were you saying ? It's funny how stupid you are. You're a joke and a troll.

[​IMG]

#21     Jul 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

And so since you don't believe man had a hand in it, you don't think man should do anything to try and moderate its effect?

#22     Jul 5, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Do you wish to stop the next el nino or la nina?

If I think it would be happening anyway... How would a scientist know what the correct course of action is?

Seriously, think about it.

Do you know if you wish to stop the natural peak warming from happening?
    What would happen?

Do you know if you wish to translate the cycle left or right?

#23     Jul 5, 2012
  4. jem

jem

you are still acting dense on the issue of causation?

What caused the CO2 to accumulate in past cycles?

#24     Jul 5, 2012
  5. jem

jem

#25     Jul 5, 2012
  6. You're an idiot. Find me a time in the past when 6 gigatons of carbon per year were being pumped into the air and then we can talk about your stupid ice cores.

#26     Jul 5, 2012
  7. Perhaps someone should tell these "scientists" that it's been hot before, hotter than this. It's been hot for longer periods of time. Strong storms are nothing new either, nor or they anymore frequent today than in the past. I don't see how anyone over the age of 12 can buy this shit.

#27     Jul 6, 2012
  8. thank god(or the flying teapot) that we have such a deep braintrust on et that can set the 95% of scientists who accept global warming straight.

Doesn't it seem odd that the "evidence against global warming" is completely hidden from the greatest human minds who spend their professional lives exploring how the climate functions, yet it is perfectly clear to uneducated simpletons who have access to internet-linked terminals?

#28     Jul 6, 2012
  9. Yeah, that is odd isn't it. Makes you think all those PHD's have an agenda. Is case you're wondering, the "evidence" you're looking for goes back slighlty farther than the past 130 years. To put it in trading terms, you're trying to predict the EOD price based on the first millisecond of trading. Hell, it ain't the EOD you're trying to predict, it's the end of a century or two based on that millisecond open.

#29     Jul 6, 2012
  10. I like how you adapted your God belief quote for this.

It's interesting that many of the same people who deny GW ,which is backed by science and observation, will also believe in an invisible man in the sky which has no proof whatsoever.

#30     Jul 6, 2012