Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BostonTrader339, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What you lack in knowledge and experience you certainly make up for in crazy. Good luck...

#71     May 16, 2009
  2. LOL,

300 *25k * 20:1 leverage =150 million.

So, what exactly do you want to move?
    Unless you toss a coin and bet on a single horse you are not gotta move anything whatsoever, 150 million is spare change these days.

#72     May 16, 2009
  3. I cannot believe he is still putting up a fight. He has some of the delusional characteristics of multi-alias cold/C-kid/Jasonn/etc. Except you can usually tell it is him after just 2 or 3 posts.

But what he lacks in experience, be makes up for my being naive.

#73     May 16, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

Doug Allen is iin the building

Fiji recruitment bug wiineer. Back for more. Want300 traders to fulfill tony robbin destiny

#74     May 16, 2009

5. sure is...
    I don't recall ever saying how much money is involved.
    Never assume the fool is the only one.

#75     May 16, 2009
  6. like fuck I'd work for SAC.
    I would sooner sell my soul to Hitler.

#76     May 16, 2009

7. because I don't need to work for anyone else. people work for me.

#77     May 16, 2009
  8. did you not mention 25k in your very first post? hmm...

#78     May 16, 2009
  9. nobody works for you, all your posts are screaming "help help, I did not get an ivy league degree because I did not study hard, I never got a chance to set my foot into the door of the larger players in town, I have tried some bucket day trading shops but that also did not work out, so guys, help me out, why don't you finance my ideas". Only question left in the room is: Most of your posts don't add up at all especially when you tried to walk some through your option "strategy" so why should anyone take you in the slightest seriously? You come across as being a wining wanker period.

Your hatred targeted towards Wall Street and hedge funds sound very much like you got kicked out of one of those firms, or you tried very hard but did not even get a chance, or you simply lost your overleveraged home, on those those. While I feel sorry for you, please stop wining around it sounds pathetic!!!

#79     May 16, 2009
  10. tweet:
    HELP!

LMAO.

#80     May 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.