Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BostonTrader339, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no, but then they wouldn't be up almost $10K on tuesday when the stock gaps back up to 11.50 would they?

and my position is sound.
    i have unlimited upside potential on the stock and half my downside covered with the put.

i could write the june 11 call, but i'm not holding longer than a day and BAC is going up, not down.

normally i wouldn't do this, but since you're challenging my logic, i'll wait until tuesday when i close out to call you out to do better.

any jerkoff can copy an options textbook. let's see you actually prove you can trade and make money.

i know i can. i just did.

#41     May 15, 2009
  2. Any jerkoff can buy a synthetic call and lose twice the edge. All you're proving is your ignorance. Uh, BAC will be trading on Monday too.

Your position in BAC isn't the point. You're asking your traders to trade your position. Anyone of any substance would tell you to GFY, and that is why this will never get off the ground.

Posting that you bought BAC proves nothing, other than you're long some stock and calls on a shitty bank.

#42     May 15, 2009

3. if i remember correctly, someone said in this thread there are only a few hundred profitable prop traders, not thousands.

so i'm not really concerned about what any prop trader would want or think, would i? they wouldn't be making the decision, our risk manager would.

and most likely the prop trader would be wrong and close out at the bell, whereas i'm long and covered, and will make what he probably makes in two months in less than two minutes of work for me hedging with options.

bell rang. school's out!

have a great weekend.

#43     May 15, 2009
  4. I'll ask one final question... HTF does the the synthetic call add to the potential profit?

#44     May 15, 2009
    #45     May 15, 2009
  6. 5.18 is victoria day. i'm canadian. dumb american. i get both days off.

#46     May 15, 2009
    #47     May 15, 2009
  8. Yeah, your illiteracy gave it away. Regardless, BAC will be trading while you're banging your sis.

#48     May 15, 2009

9. fubar.
    love that.
    maybe i will. but right now, 13 is too far out of the money until the stock breaks the next three resistance lines on the 1M chart. when they do, the options strategy will change, as will the size of my long position, which will increase to 100K (on margin because i can) from 10K when the stock breaks 12.54.

then i'll really make some mad money.

thanks for the insults, but i think i'll do okay. you can show the class how big your cock is on wednesday.

until then, sit down and shut up.

this is my show.

#49     May 15, 2009
  10. Now you've edited your last 4x. Done revising? Don't worry, it's not being graded, snowflake.

#50     May 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.