Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BostonTrader339, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right, the synthetic was cheaper. lmfao. Please, keep going...

BRO, I am TOTALLY obsessed with you! That's why I forced you to write those posts about me on your twitter page.

What are you wearin'?

#131     May 19, 2009
  2. the synthetic put was actually a slight mistake on my part initially, if you go back and read my posts, the software kicked me into the JUN20P when i wanted the JUL22P.
    that was when i saw MSFT top out and start going down from my entry point on the stock.
    so it made sense to make that trade as an additional hedge for having written the calls for the premium going into expiry this week.

so i know my logic is sound, because my PNL proves it.
    i'm UP for the day. maybe not as high as if i hadn't made the mouse mistake, but then shit happens.
    i don't mind picking up my dog's shit, it's when purebreds like you come along and try to mark your territory thinking you're better than my adopted mutt.
    and trust me, you're not better than my dog. he's nicer and isn't as fat.

you must be obsessed. no other explanation.
    no normal, adjusted, emotionally stable individual spends his day assaulting people for pleasure unless they are sick in the head.

so stop replying.
    seriously.
    get a fucking life.

i'm going to getting really tired ropeadoping your fat ass every day like this, and honestly, i'd rather save my insults for my tweets where they're funnier.

6.2 240, you seriously, gotta lay off them big macs, bro.

#132     May 19, 2009
  3. never said it was cheaper.
    it was more difficult and more expensive, so it made the trade more challenging to reverse a mistake into a plus.

#133     May 19, 2009
  4. \

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm at peace.

#134     May 19, 2009
  5. you read them, you even added me as a buddy, so someone must be wearing lingerie right now, and it ain't me.

#135     May 19, 2009
  6. The synthetic put was/is cheaper to short, you receive less premium. You're making this thread legendary. I love you, Man!

#136     May 19, 2009
  7. i know i am.
    you finally figured it out.
    but i don't love you, man.
    sorry, i like girls.

since i already know i'm the bigger man in this battle of wits, yes, the synthetic was cheaper and i received a lesser credit.
    but...

#137     May 19, 2009
  8. But... but, you just said it wasn't? Bro, can I join your KICK-ASS prop desk? So you DON'T want to be short puts?

#138     May 19, 2009
  9. no, i never said that.
    and no, you can't.
    you'll have to lose 40 pounds first.

so wednesday is your day to shine.

you're being called out.
    post three trades tomorrow before the open.

one stock.
    two options.
    one on the call.
    one on the put.
    natural or synthetic.
    whatever you want.
    i'll be shorting the USD all day, so i'll probably go play tennis or something and come back at 330 to see where i am for the day on my stocks.

let's see how smart you really are, fat boy.

#139     May 19, 2009
  10. Sure. I am long xxx of the GS June 110/135/160 June fly from 10.10 risk, established near the close today. Short gamma/vega, neutral to 135 on shares. Shares were trading ~142. I trade more OTC [off-exchange] than listed, and don't trade everyday. It's my largest listed equity position. GS 141.30 AH.

Long xxx SKF June/July 50C spreads from 2.25, marked lower, poor fill. Short gamma, long a lot of vega. Traded with shares ~43.50. Shares 43.55 last in AH.

BTW, I have more real-time trades posted on ET than anyone, and w/o question that my hit-rate on stated-trades is the best on ET.

#140     May 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.