300 points drop today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mark2, Jun 20, 2008.

1. You are a MORON and your reading comprehension is little better than a 4th grader.
    No, make that 2nd grader.

Coming from someone that posts FAKE screenshots of their so-called trading platform, you really take the cake . . . By the way, how many ALIASES does Baron allow you to have on ET, anyway?

#11     Jun 20, 2008
  2. I said STFU! hahahahahahaha, I bet your steaming about now hahahaha.

Call Makloda to come help you hahahahahaha.

#12     Jun 20, 2008
  3. Landis, All this proves is you have no control of your emotions, you should just stay off these message boards. It may help you with your flawed analysis.

Bye have a nice weekend!

#13     Jun 20, 2008
  4. Hi im new but have been lurking for a few weeks. This is amazing.

#14     Jun 20, 2008
  5. That's pretty funny given my 1335.32 stop loss. But thanks for chiming in with your typical 'drivel'.
    :D

#15     Jun 20, 2008
  6. Moving thread to chit chat. If you cannot start a thread with a marginally insightful lead-in, go to another forum.

#16     Jun 20, 2008
  7. mark2

mark2

Maybe you, who want to be a prudent moderator of this forum, should consider telling those people who call names and call people MORONS to move to other forums first.

Giving such an attitude to someone who tried to share the results of his insight during the trading session with the fellow members is an insult and is non-sense.

I was busy trading at the time I started the thread and intended to share with members with what I saw on the charts . Time is very limited for wordly posts and I do not want to make myself look arrogant by giving a statement. So, I posted it in a format of a question. Tho the market did not dropped 300 points, the general direction of my call was right, and the market had dropped more than 240 points some point after I posted.
    My intention was obviously a contructive one and was based on my caring of this community.

I don't know if this is not insightful enough for you to tell me to leave the forum. But I know there are a lot more trash talk and worthless posts on this forum which you should have taken care of first.

I serious protest your attitude and demand an apology from you.

#17     Jun 20, 2008
  8. You may protest all you want, and demand all you want. But when you post a thread that's original post is "very possible, I think" and that's it, without any backup - it's chit chat. Not trading.

Want the thread kept in the trading forum? Delve into WHY you think a 300 point drop is coming. Post thoughtful commentary.

We don't need more one sentence threads on the same topic.

#18     Jun 21, 2008
  9. mark2

mark2

Then you, as a moderator, should put a sticky thread with your "thoughtful" rules on top of the forum so members can stick with them when posting.

A moderator that does the right job is always more welcome than those who remove/move people's threads with an atttitude.

#19     Jun 22, 2008
  10. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Unfortunately for you, I will continue to moderate as I have done. So post something that contributes to the "trading" forum, or continue to post chit-chat and have it moved to chit-chat.

I'll let you have the last word (I'm done wasting my time).

#20     Jun 22, 2008