$300 Margin brokers? (Futures)

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Times, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Times

Times

So, I know that AMP offers $300 margin but at the expensive cost of $9.60 RT and I think only for Indices? (ES, NQ)

I am curious which other brokers offer $300 margin with hopefully a cheaper commission rate?

And for the people getting hysterics and thinking no one should do $300 margin. Relax, this is for educational purposes :p

2. Overnight

Overnight

3. schweiz

schweiz

Can you explain what the educational purposes exactly are?
    What's the use of knowing where you can get that if you will never use it?

dealmaker likes this.
  4. Times

Times

AMP has special margin that can be viewed at the end of the page when you check the box
    https://clients.ampfutures.com/live-trading-setup-request

[ ] Special - $300 day trading margins for - E-Mini S&P - E-Mini NASDAQ - Mini ($5) Dow Jones

It cost $9.60 RT Which is the highest commissions I seen.

I am curious if you or anyone knows another broker that offers $300 margin for NQ/ES but with lower commissions?

[​IMG]

5. schweiz

schweiz

Yes, but unfortunatelly it is not for educational purposes. :p

Visaria, murray t turtle and fan27 like this.
  6. %%
    LOL; exactly. One exception to that =some hardheads don't really value an education unless they pay up for it.LOL-LOL Also a good idea; AMP has an additional loss liquidation fee of $25 per contract.:D:D Good thing we did not have 3x ETFs when we learning to trade/invest; lost enough off day trading ES + daytrading cash stocks. IBKR liquidated for free; but may get the worst price of the day LOL:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:,:cool::cool:

7. excrypto

excrypto

@Times Just wondering where you found that $9.60 RT? They have since updated that link you posted different than your picture. Your picture showed $3 per side. Do you know if AMP automatically charges this on $300 margin. What do I have to have in my acct to get charged only the $2.05? (Is this for a RT?) Also whats the Trade route of $0.10 at the top right? New to futures...

• asdf.png
      asdf.png
      File size:
      197.3 KB
      Views: