300% Annual Return -- Fully Automated

Discussion in 'Journals' started by frostengine, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Yes, but stock777 will deny that was ever said because Bill Gates is a delusional idiot to him that will never make a dime.

#111     Jul 7, 2011
  2. wow.

#112     Jul 7, 2011
  3. That is how I feel about your comments that it is impossible to "beat Wall Street" at their own game.

Is there a high probability of success that one could achieve it?
    No!
    Is it possible to beat the financial quants and analysts?
    Yes!

Your blanket statements are ignorant and you are too smart for that.

#113     Jul 7, 2011
  4. There are several trading experts on this board for whom bullying in the cloak of wisdom is their sport. Ad hominem attacks, lying about others and abusive language are their stock and trade. It is useless and dangerous to engage them as they use their anonymity to escalate beyond what most descent people will normally do.

On the other hand, there are those with experience and wisdom who will warn politely of potential danger and may even take the time to answer question.

It's hard to do and I have failed on several occasions but I try to keep in mind the following: <b>"Don't argue with a bully. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."</b>

#114     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Point taken and agreed!

#115     Jul 7, 2011
  6. The strategy consists of around 20 neural networks..........

they go up down and sideways. .........always have, always will.

300% is attainable

rick 2% per trade of the account equity and have a min roi of 4 to 10 % per trade.

forget scalping, it is for retail, eat them for lunch
    ..........yum yum.

pick you entry spots using simple stuff........
    like diverge, channels, double tops and bottoms.

let the market come to you and deliver your setup on a silver platter.

shop :)

#116     Jul 7, 2011
  7. cookding

cookding

With all due respect, why would you think the simple stuff will get you in a position to make profits?

#117     Jul 7, 2011
  8. because i have 35 years of market trading under my belt.......and simple just continues to work.

been there and i have done it all.........

the more stuff you bolt on to any trading strategy the more likely the black swan will visit your account and blow it out.

it is all math
    study fib retrace and expansion .

cheers,

s

#118     Jul 7, 2011
  9. It possible to hit the lottery, I suggest you go all in .

The chance of some piker, sitting at home with a toy Neural Net, coming up with a legit 300%, 200% or 50% a year reliable method, is 100,000-1. maybe more. The chance of them posting here is 5 million to one.

If you deny that, you are the fool.

#119     Jul 8, 2011
  10. Jeez, why don't you tell us what you really think?
    :D

#120     Jul 8, 2011