30 Under 30

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by trader99, Dec 31, 2011.

1. trader99

trader99

2. inspiring. some attractive ladies there as well

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Only on wall street: some of these guys make eight figures a year.

4. trader monthly who started 30 for 30 was great, $50k watches, cigar reviews, jet rentals. classic lol

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I got the impression trader monthly had made up those lists. The lists had real people
    But the few I knew on the list weren't the best even on heir own desks.

6. nice w/ the trader monthly reference! i remember reading that every month and all of us here on et would make fund of it b/c it was basically a watch catalog that had a few trading articles in it. although i did find johnny chan's insights from the poker world useful.

how many traders saw their covers every month and said "that'll be me in no time once i start employing the jack hershey method".

i read the book "the zeroes my misadventures in the decade wall street went insane" that detailed the story of the mag by the publisher. highly recommended if you're interested in the entire story. also there were some hysterical stories about l. dykstra in there that had me literally lol.

7. ...you mean you didn't make it? :( :( ;) :D

8. For all you know, they are using the Jack Hershey method and just got really, really lucky on a large bet.

9. tortoise

tortoise

no offense but...either you're gay or you just don't get out that much.

10. #10     Jan 2, 2012