30 States Petition Federal Government To Secede

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Quite frankly I'm surprised at some of the states listed.

2. where are you getting this infomration

3. 6,454 Signatures
    Come clean about the radical Islamist terrorist attack and murder of four Americans in Benghazi. Stop dodging questions.

1,724 Signatures
    outlaw offending prophets of major religions

4. Must be a very slow news day at the blaze while they come up with the next apocalyptic senario.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm surprised at some of the States too. Delaware? Lol!

Anyhow, none of these states will secede. Too many people living off the gubment titty to have enough votes. What that list does point out to me is more evidence America teeters on Civil War more and more each day. Scary stuff!

6. You have to think that at some point there will be a backlash... government on business' back with regulations, costs, health care... yet government wants business to put everybody to work a good wage rate and eschew low labor/regulatory costs for overseas production.

And then there is the "have-nots voted for the haves to pay more taxes so the have-nots can get more freebies" thingy. At what point do the haves collectively say, "SCREW YOU GREEDY BASTARDS" to Odumbo and the Left?

Oil and water...

7. No one needs to *ask* the federal government for permission to secede. Secession and a people's right to self determination is a god given natural right, it can never be abrogated by a piece of paper or what some commie judge says.

8. RedDuke

RedDuke

This does not even warrant a discussion. Look at how many signatures there. Only Texas has like 25K. And it is Texas we are talking about. It is like 1/10 of 1 percent.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I signed a bunch of them.

10. right, but you chimed in anyway eh?

#10     Nov 13, 2012