30% of Americans Support Tea Party: Gallup

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Sep 29, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

I think Americans lost their way. The Tea Party represents a Constitutional renaissance. As the nation rediscovers it's heritage, the wanton thievery and corruption in DC will only underscore the Libertarian message. I think this horse has legs.

#11     Sep 29, 2010
  2. Indeed. This Nov is just the beginning.

#12     Sep 29, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Americans are largely ignorant and lazy. BUT NOT DUMB.

They're waking up. They know they're getting fucked hard. And they know the drunken spending in Washington will be America's demise.

We're starting to see the beginnings of something wonderful. Thank Ron Paul for that. The original Tea Partier who started this Movement.

#13     Sep 29, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

+1000

Can't wait to see all the big name establishment douches get handed their pink slip.

#14     Sep 29, 2010
  5. This is good news!

#15     Sep 29, 2010
  6. I get the Hillsdale quarterly newsletter, i`m no alumni just a fan of America. And I do believe that they are the ONLY college in the USA that doesnt not accept any government funding. I am hoping to send my children there eventually.

http://www.hillsdale.edu/about/history.asp

"Hillsdale’s modern rise to prominence occurred in the 1970s. On the pretext that some of its students were receiving federal loans, the Department of Health, Education and Welfare attempted to interfere with the College’s internal affairs, including a demand that Hillsdale begin counting its students by race. Hillsdale’s trustees responded with two toughly worded resolutions: One, the College would continue its policy of non-discrimination. Two, "with the help of God," it would "resist, by all legal means, any encroachments on its independence."

Following almost a decade of litigation, the U.S. Supreme Court decided against Hillsdale in 1984. By this time, the College had announced that rather than complying with unconstitutional federal regulation, it would instruct its students that they could no longer bring federal taxpayer money to Hillsdale. Instead, the College would replace that aid with private contributions."

#16     Sep 29, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

LOL.....

Where is Kermit with a link or picture to insert?

#17     Sep 29, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#18     Sep 29, 2010
  9. jem

jem

I am so impressed the tea party had the strength and guts to throw liberal republicans out... that I am thinking of becoming part of it.

they really need to present better candidates and they could become a third party and maybe be the strongest.

#19     Sep 29, 2010