30 minute bar trading using Grob/Hershey method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Dantheman, Sep 26, 2005.

1. thanks mak, i was going to start work on piecing together 3 anyway.

i think i have 2 down correctly?

#21     Sep 27, 2005
  2. i think i've correctly read through the level 3 information, here it is in a document

i'll post a chart of what it should look like to the best of my knowledge, later in the day.

#22     Sep 27, 2005
  3. There is a picture post of the RUN thru somewhere in ET... I just have to find it!

MAK!

#23     Sep 27, 2005
  4. this reminds me of scientology. except jack is not skimming them for $.

#24     Sep 27, 2005
  5. ok i think i did this correctly, but maybe not, the only other thing i can think of is just alternating the 30 mins...but that doesn't appear to yield any better results.

however, with this (30 min bar, then 2 15 min bars), i can't figure out how to draw the trendlines for reversing.

#25     Sep 27, 2005
  6. Very simple. He said I failed to get his failing results. LOL! Of course I failed to get his backtested results since mine were positive and his negative... Thus, he concluded that I face his failing facts... I ran right through the tape for those days (ie. backtested) and got widely different results from his. As an example, on 8/9/05, he got negative something or other, In the worst case & maximum sloppiness scenario assumption, I get $237.50 per contract less comm... Clearly he backtests differently than I do. I had the next 2 iterations ready to go for him, but he he deamed that it was not worthwhile. So clearly whatever I say, is of no assistance to him... SO IT GOES! UNFORTUNATELY!

MAK!

Still searching for the post dan. Read your chart, it is different. I need to get you the link asap... I'll find it somehow.

#26     Sep 27, 2005
  7. The ego is an amazing thing. To imply that because you do not understand something no one else possibly could either is tantamount to saying you are the smartest person in the world. Yet we see it all the time. Unbelievable.

#27     Sep 27, 2005
  8. thanks mak, i'm going to try looking as well

#28     Sep 27, 2005
  9. Here is what I tested. If I am wrong simply point me to the area.
    This is according to the #1 beginners iteration.

#29     Sep 27, 2005
  10. Ma petite poule. Please do not harass Jack about the testability of his system. I did that for over two years. The faithful do NOT want to hear it. The miracle of Jack's loaves and fishes is that 44 rules which do not individually test with positive expectation miraculously in the aggregate make money. Oh, ye of little faith!

#30     Sep 27, 2005