30 minute bar trading using Grob/Hershey method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Dantheman, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Here is the beginner system which Jack Hershey claims will make $75,000 per year. ROFLMAO !!!!!!

#11     Sep 26, 2005
  2. chicken, your 'homework' leaves much to be desired.

#12     Sep 26, 2005

3. OK tell me how.
    No one seemed to say anything on the one day I tested which produced a profit. Then when it is applied again in precisely the same manner and produces losses all of a sudden I am doing something wrong. So you tell me Danny boy just where I went wrong.

#13     Sep 26, 2005
  4. This guy is hopeless, don't waste any time at all...

MAK!

#14     Sep 26, 2005
  5. you're right mak, though it is very tempting to try, i'll refrain though.

#15     Sep 26, 2005
  6. I read your earlier post today and will revisit the topic at hand... I'll dig up some links for you to shed some light on 3 and provide some context about pace.

Kind Regards,
    MAK!

#16     Sep 26, 2005
  7. How is following what you suggested and then reporting the results "hopeless" ? Did you think the results would be different ?
    I tested the system EXACTLY as you stated and the net effect was LOSS. You are hopeless it seems.

#17     Sep 26, 2005
  8. Dan and Mako -

Chicken analysed the Fed dates and did a Tradestation test. How can you criticise his work without knowing exactly what he did? To just say it is crap as it doesnt give the profits you desire and without giving a reason is not very helpful or professional or respectful.

#18     Sep 26, 2005
  9. Babak

Babak

nzbryant, for Mak and the others who have drunk the koolaid, its a matter of emotions not cold hard facts. Anyone and anything that calls into question Jack Hershey's methods is the spawn of the devil and must be eradicated, ignored or hounded till it recants (not necessarily in that order).

#19     Sep 26, 2005
  10. It's an IQ test. Most fail.

#20     Sep 27, 2005