30% Discount - Earn2Trade's Improved Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hello Times,

Thank you for your question, it is a good one.

We've not specified the reason because we've honestly believed it to be self explanatory, although perhaps we were mistaken on that account. The ability to hold overnight depends simply on whether the trader holds overnight positions or not. Many overnight traders have been funded through Earn2Trade, but the truth remains that the vast majority of our candidates are intraday traders and the average hold time for our candidates hovers around three hours. Our concept has always been to limit our rules as much as possible to provide a flexible trading experience for the candidate. By that logic, we expect that candidates who don't hold overnight, take an extremely small ratio of overnight trades opposed to intraday trades, or simply not profitable with their overnight trades would not be qualified to hold overnight positions in the live account. The same logic also applies to what assets the candidate is trading. If they only ever traded three assets during the course of their Gauntlet™, they are likely to only be allowed to trade those three contracts, although exceptions have been made in the past. You are right that holding overnight requires the full maintenance margin and that money has to be in the account. Our competitors limit their accounts to intraday trading primarily for that reason, and it's an understandable one. We believe that this is one of our unique services and are proud of how it differentiates us in the market.

Regarding your last question, for competitive reasons we don't want to release much information about our upcoming service although we can say that it will certainly be geared towards intraday traders.

#11     Jun 11, 2019
    Times likes this.
  2. Since your using Rithmic is it possible to have the daily loss limit set on the admin side?

#12     Jun 13, 2019
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Of course. Just ask support!

#13     Jun 13, 2019
  4. Peter10

Peter10

what if I reach the 10 percent profit target in like 2 weeks, am I suppose to continue trading till the end of the 60 calendar days?

#14     Jun 19, 2019
  5. Hello Peter10,

Yes, the examination is based on your performance over the entire 60 days. We are configuring a shorter examination focused on intraday traders for the future and will announce when it's ready.

#15     Jun 19, 2019
    Peter10 likes this.
  6. PC2108

PC2108

Hello, Shawn

I´ve just seen the post now and reealize the promo was just until june 17ht. Could you extend it until tomorrow? I´d like to get my account in this month yet

#16     Jun 29, 2019
  7. Hello PC2108,

Unfortunately the 30% promo offer period has expired, however you should check in with our support to see if there are any other current promotions active.

#17     Jul 2, 2019