30,000 Dead Registered To Vote In N.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. quote from Lucrum

"baaa baaa baaa"

#41     Sep 4, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

The only valid Democrap argument against voter ID is that everyone would discover that 30% of all Democrap voters have actually been dead for 10 years.

#42     Sep 4, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...you've got nothing then.
    (nice sheep impersonation BTW, you haven't been hitting the barn yard animals again have you?)

Brain dead? LOL

#43     Sep 4, 2012
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The Wake County Election Board - This is the same County Election board that fails to investigate any complaints about voting fraud.... and then goes on after an election to state that nobody complained about any fraud. I live in Wake County and like many others I do not trust the Wake County Elections Board to have any integrity whatsoever. This entity has basically been a machine to protect Democratic interests for over 100 years.

When the Town of Morrisville had a Democratic commissioner that voted twice (proven), and personally handed in over 20 absentee ballots in the name of others (5 in initial reports) - The Wake County Elections Board refused to investigate this until the Feds stepped in and a howl was raised in the press. --- I was amused that after their refusal to do anything at first... the Wake Election Board then attempted to claim in the press that they were all over this case (yeah right).

I am just wondering for how many elections did this candidate vote twice for herself and just how many absentee ballots did she fill out for others and stuff in the voting box. She was caught in the recent election because everyone was sick of her voting antics from previous elections.

Elections officials: Morrisville candidate tried to vote twice
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10352853/

Of course Linda Lyons was never fined or convicted for her voting crimes. The Wake County Board of Elections claimed this all was a simple mistake in the end and not voting fraud (making me puke in my mouth). The only good news is that she lost the election by 2 or 3 votes after everything was counted and the absentee ballots disallowed.

It is interesting that the Wake County Board of Elections has never found a case of voting fraud in our county for over 100 years - despite some very blatant examples of fraud caught on video tape.

#44     Sep 4, 2012
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Can you explain to me how the Wake County Election Board validated in under 18 hours that all 528 residents were U.S. citizens?

And for a second question. Is it legal of the Democratic party to bus people to the polls, provide them with instructions on how to vote straight line Democratic and then pay them $25 gift cards & drive these voters to the mall? The Wake County Election Board views this practice as perfectly acceptable.

#45     Sep 4, 2012
  6. There is no voter fraud, at least anything that would matter.

The Democrats are ahead in most polls, don't need any voter fraud.

Republicans are behind in most polls, they would need either voter suppression or voter fraud, both horrible choices.

If the Republicans actually thought they could win legitimately, for the 10th time, they would encourage, not discourage voting from Americans.

#46     Sep 4, 2012
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So in a swing state like North Carolina where Obama is behind in the presidential race and the Democrats are also trailing in the governors race..... the only path forward for Democrats (according to your philosophy) is voter fraud or voter suppression. The Democratic machine in our state have greatly preferred voter fraud for over 100 years. The Republicans are ahead in North Carolina so they don't need any voter fraud.

Your reasoning does not hold up upon examination of any swing state.

In further news, "Democrats on North Carolina's elections board are using their majority advantage to extend early voting opportunities ahead of a November general election with hard-fought campaigns for president and governor in the balance."
    http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/story/11503267/

It is also interesting that they moved ALL of the early polling places out of Republican leaning neighborhoods and placed them in Democratic neighborhoods.

Got to love the Democratic majority Board of Elections in North Carolina for the past 100 years (both at the state level and in most counties including Wake).

#47     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bull Shit

#48     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Valid point of discussion. I'm shocked, not at you, but the board because I'm used to the normal Bull Shit responses from the ET right elite.

I really wasn't speaking directly to one State, but can see where you might think that about PA.

I don't see Democrats trying to keep people from voting. Not so much with the GOP, especially the guy in PA. Sure, we can address the voter ID plans at some point, but when the GOP comes right out and says that it's there only way to elect Romney, at least in PA, then it kind of stinks IMO.

#49     Sep 4, 2012
    They checked it against voter rolls. 528 Names should take more than a few hours. Go find a non citizen in North Carolina and try to have him registered. I bet his or her application will be denied.

If it's legal for the Democratic party, its legal for the Republican Party, the Libertarian party, the Conservative Party, and the Communist Party, which is on the ballot down there.

#50     Sep 4, 2012