30,000 Dead Registered To Vote In N.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I agree, there should be a mechanism in place to do so. Makes sense to me.

And, sorry guys, don't think I would like Alaska. Still like where I am.

#31     Sep 4, 2012

2. Following is a list of national elections and state wide elections in the last 20 years where the results were affected by voter fraud.

#32     Sep 4, 2012
  3. haha he is such a douche.. i swear i saw a post from him the other day that said "you know what they say a mil here a mil there" and some other nonsense about companies "of which I've run a few". :p

#33     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, so what are we all arguing about when we all would like to see the same thing? :)

#34     Sep 4, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, that settles it for me!

#35     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not so big arrow has swallowed the DNC's nonsense, hook line and sinker, that voter ID is all about disenfranchising voters. He wouldn't recognize or admit voter fraud if someone beat him over the head with it.

#36     Sep 4, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

#37     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Wrong once again Lucrum, just stating the facts as we know them.
    The only thing this voter ID about is the Republicans wanting to win the election, they don't give a shit about voter fraud or disenfranchising, it's ONLY about winning. And the same argument works for the dems also. Both dems and reps would switch sides of the argument if they (the party leaders) thought it would help them win. And sheep like you and yours don't get it.

#38     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum doesn't get it, but he gives it to his sheep. Why do you think he is so blissfully ignorant? It's all those post orgasmic endorphins swirling around his 36 neurons.

#39     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean as you and your fellow demOsheep know them.
    Or just not lose because of fraud
    I do. And I have yet to hear a valid argument against voter ID requirements.

#40     Sep 4, 2012