30,000 Dead Registered To Vote In N.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Of course,only a brain dead zombie would vote for Mccain /Palin

#21     Sep 3, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

Damn! I just had a medium rare london broil last night. Oh well, I guess at 3.99 a pound it was worth the risk!:D

#22     Sep 3, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I've got mrbillcommunist, and the other domestic terrorists on ignore. It's MUCH better this way!

#23     Sep 3, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I love a nice London broil! Marinated 24 hrs, then hit with a dry rub, finally grilled to 145f to perfection. Yum!

Sorry to go ot. A London broil always gets my attention!:)

#24     Sep 3, 2012
  5. miscount.

#25     Sep 3, 2012
  6. Not to worry. Next month, he'll re-appear under another alias with a new "story". Probably something along the lines of spending a few months in Alaska doing research on the Alaskan Pipeline.

#26     Sep 3, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question. Thank God for the ignore button when ignorant asses like that forget to realize God gave them one mouth and two ears for a reason...

#27     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Here's the rest of the story which pspr elected not to quote:

The Voter Integrity Project describes itself as a nonpartisan group aimed at clean, fair elections. It supports requiring photo ID to vote, which Republicans typically support and Democrats typically oppose.

Earlier this summer, the organization sued to have 528 Wake County residents it claimed were not U.S. citizens removed from the voter registration. The county elections board investigated the complaint and found that all of the voters were citizens and eligible to vote

So much for the integrity of the Voter Integrity Project.

#28     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Then you should support removing those names from the registered voters list, right? I mean, if it's so inconsequential.

#29     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

:D LOL, laughed so hard at this.

#30     Sep 4, 2012