30,000 Dead Registered To Vote In N.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

North Carolina is basically a Democratic machine. For the past 100 years until 2010, Democrats held the state legislature. For most of this time, Democrats also held the governors mansion. Many of these Democrats have been indicted by the Feds for corruption including a recent governor (Easley) and over 30 members of the state legislature.

North Carolina also experiences a significant amount of voter fraud driven by the Democratic party. The Board of Elections (also Democratic controlled) never investigates or follows-up on obvious reports of fraud... leaving many residents in our state frustrated that "one person - one vote" does not really exist in North Carolina.

Finally Republicans took over legislature in 2010 and have Voter Id as on of the key items on their agenda. Unfortunately our current criminal Democratic governor Bev Purdue (she will be indicted when she leaves office - and her own party rejected having her run again) vetoed the Voter ID bill. I can only hope that the 2012 general election is not a repeat of the wide-spread fraud we experienced in 2008.

Democrats attempt to make out Voter ID as a "voter suppression" issue. In reality Voter ID is an issue about preventing continual fraud in our election system and validating that "one person - one vote" holds true.

I will also note that earlier studies confirmed that North Carolina had over 900,000 voters on our rolls that did not have driver's licenses or any other form of id in our state.

#11     Sep 3, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow! These losers are so far off the chain words can't sum it up! Unreal! Guarantee thousands of dead people will be voting for ocommunist.:mad:

#12     Sep 3, 2012
  3. Wallet

Wallet

I'm sure the great state of NC requires the State Medical Examiner to issue a death certificate, that same State can also delete that person off the voter rolls at that time, any IT dept can very simply solve this problem if they choose.

It's about closing the ways voter fraud can be perpetrated and requiring an ID is a simple method.

#13     Sep 3, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy must be a terrible affliction.

#14     Sep 3, 2012
  5. This doesn't really make much sense but I'll try.

How do you explain more votes cast for the democrat than registered voters?

How is somebody disenfranchised because they need to present an ID if they are not charged for the ID?

I actually have to show more forms of ID to get a pool pass to my local community pool than to vote.

Where is the ACLU?

I am a disenfranchised pool user.

#15     Sep 3, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow! Nailed it! If I still drank, I'd buy you a beer or two!
    And yep, I had to show my I.D. to buy a good cigar yesterday, and I'm 40. These sleazocrat criminals boggle my mind!

#16     Sep 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm...vote fraud?

#17     Sep 3, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, and the sad part is it will happen, and there will be no consequences. Why? They're Dems. They're perfectly happy being known as underhanded shitbags as long as "dey gets dey votes." :mad:

#18     Sep 3, 2012
  9. There were millions of brain dead zombies that voted in Nov 2008

#19     Sep 3, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

I'm afraid voter fraud is rampant, we just don't know how big of a problem it really is.

BTW, I'm really glad I put mrbill on ignore. His ramblings are amateurish at best. I wish you guys would quit quoting him, though.

#20     Sep 3, 2012