3 year old boy gets $2,500 ticket for peeing in his own front yard.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 6, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why is the fine so enormous and why would they freak out over a 3 year old having a pee on private property? It sounds like that officer has a beef with the family for some reason. There must be more to it.

My home is in a super private location and I've had various girlfriends over the years who don't think they need to wear much clothing. Typical feminine attire here is a sarong and sandals and to run under the trees when a helicopter or airplane starts getting nosey. I'll admit to wearing a sarong occasionally. Thats not something you want to tell your poker buddies and I'm strictly hetero lol. :D

I wonder how many thousand dollars they would fine me if the police helicopter decided to take some photos?

[​IMG]

#11     Nov 6, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Isn't this where the kid tells the the cop, 'so sue me.'

#12     Nov 6, 2012
  3. The town should have a community pee-in on that officer's lawn.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. Is Oklahoma a red or blue state ? Im just asking because im too lazy to google it.:(.

#14     Nov 6, 2012
  5. OnClose

OnClose

I sure hope this storys fake but if not the mom easily wins in court.

#15     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Finally a candidate worse than holder for atty general.

Every day the officer parks there the family should call & complain about a stalker. They should record all calls made.

Soon that cop will be history as the lawsuit against Piedmont goes forward.

It would be a cash cow for any decent (I mean competent) lawyer.

#16     Nov 6, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

She might have to pay for an attorney so she sort of loses even if she wins.

Why would a cop camp out in one spot like that for long periods of time?

#17     Nov 6, 2012
  8. yeah, +1 or more, something is wrong here.

#18     Nov 6, 2012
  9. Sockpuppet alert.

#19     Nov 6, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Exactly!!! And of I were the supervisor of this dickhead, I would have him on suspension for the above charge I stated above, then gone to the family with a voided citation, a police teddy bear, and an offer to have the family bring their Son to a fun for kids police function. Shit like this should NEVER happen, but it does as police officers are recruited from the human race, not angels in Heaven... None the less, bad news travels 25x faster than good news, and this dickhead should have known better. If I supervised him, his asshole would be sucking skim milk!:mad:

#20     Nov 6, 2012