3 Micro Bets For An Uncertain Market.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jul 25, 2007.

1. I notice JRJC appears on the new 52 week high price list this morning. JRJC might be a Chinese analog of Bloomberg.

#31     Sep 19, 2007
  2. Hook help a stonedinvestor out. JRJC is huge.

JRJC 17.60 plus 2.48 16.40% $2,976.00 gain on 1,200 shares 63.47%

Sell? DON'T SELL YOUR WINNERS STONEY! Huge loss in BRLC though would be nice to offset and we could move on.................. So mad i fell into that BRLC trap!!! This is how a bad play can affect other areas of your investing. It's a super spike I should sell? Right???? ~ SI

#32     Sep 19, 2007
  3. Well Hook you probably have a job and couldn't get back in touch. I just had a mental breakdown and sold.

Now I'm looking at EJ Chinese housing play anybody like?????? ~ missing my Chinese luv in the acct already. Will I ever learn? ~ stoney

#33     Sep 19, 2007
  4. Dear Hook.
    I am a stock addict.
    Please help me from myself.

I could not wait and have bought 900 EJ. Now I have replaced the financial Chinese stock with an even more risky Housing Chinese stock... what do they share in common? Well, both control their industry!

#34     Sep 19, 2007
  5. i missed JRJC and am sick. i was looking to jump in but punked out as it soared.

#35     Sep 19, 2007
  6. Wow just reading through this thread and it's freakin hilarious there is stoney bashing his head into a wall trying to buy VOYT at 76 cents... it's now 30 cents! I was out somewhere inbetween!

My theory about buying micro caps when the market is plunging didn't pan out as well as I had hoped...LSGP flat, CPTC up ten cents ETQ not much up a bit..... Ahhh but there was that very important post on 7/26 when people were asking me privately what else I was buying.. remember stocks were just beginning to free fall...

(1) ANAD 500 shares foot in love the name.

(2) VRTX 350 shares dito read the earnings report very, very nice, foot in.

(3) JRJC China finance play down due to our sloppy market while their business is great. I expect this to be a massive earnings report 1200 shares.

(4) CKSW- I debating getting back in I jumped ship before earnings and of course it has regained it's footing...

(5) Watching SIGM carefully a move through $31.15 will have me adding to position.

Wow why can't i have more investing days like that! I must have been truly focused at that time. ANAD up $2 great chart. VRTX $32.50 to $40.00 and sold. JRJC $10 to $20 sold at $17 3/4 SIGM (my big screw up of the qtr $32.50 to $52!! Sold at $39!!!!!!) CKSW never bought.

How much fear do I need to put myself back in that investment head? that is the question....

#36     Sep 20, 2007