3 Micro Bets For An Uncertain Market.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Buy 10000 VOYT Executed @ $0.76!!!!!!
    All it took was all day and a massive fade and the entering of a bear phase... talk about a stock in strong hands!

That's DEDICATION folks! Pure and simple. I am a registered shareholder of VOYT and I'm the only guy who likes the cable side of the company! Oh baby this is save the year type investing folks> if all goes to plan & this goes to $4 that will be 4 x 10,000 or $40,000! I have it all figured out. And THAT will send Topdown into semi retirement as well! :p

#21     Jul 31, 2007
  2. Notice how it didn't print in T&S.

#22     Jul 31, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

it did print.... 15:09:10

twist me one up while ye at it...

#23     Jul 31, 2007
  4. Now I see it, my bad. Broken up into three trades. One buy of 5000, one sale of 4000 and one blue one of 1000.

I was looking for one block of 10. Or at least 10k of green. Fooled me.

Ya, come to Idaho and you can have all you want. My own special cross, 90% sativa.

#24     Jul 31, 2007
  5. hummm I never even thought about Idaho before now I can't wait!

#25     Jul 31, 2007
  6. CORRIENTE RES (NEW) (AMEX:ETQ)
    Last Trade: 5.529
    Trade Time: 3:57PM ET
    Change: 0.889 (19.16%)
    Prev Close: 4.64

Is it just me?

#26     Jul 31, 2007
  7. topdown

topdown

Careful of that Idaho.

Keep off the path, beware the gate,
    watch out for signs that say "hidden driveways".
    Don't let the chlorine in your eyes
    blind you to the awful surprise
    that's waitin' for you at
    the bottom of the bottomless blue blue blue pool.

I bet Silver knows where that's from.

#27     Jul 31, 2007
  8. Most of us live in such remote areas that you can't just call up the law if, say a burglar comes along (aside: think about it, that's one stupid burglar.), so we live by the three "s"s. Shoot 'em, shovel 'em, and shut up.

I'm quite close to Canada, in fact I go there just about every week. That's where I got my seeds. It really would be cheaper to just buy my tobacco, but I enjoy growing my own.

Topdown, although I listen to the B-52s, I'm a Rush guy. Mid seventies to early eighties.

#28     Aug 1, 2007
  9. ATTENTION CORRIENTE SHAREHOLDERS*

Could it be? Finally? A Light at the end of the tunnel?
    I hope so good action again today light volume pull in met by heavy buying by me> stock drives back up a bit.

Three timeframes here (1) The " Off The Beach " Announcement (2) The rumored buyout run up (3) Some Sept Elections. The problem with selling the news next week at $6.50-$7.00 is that at 4 cents a pound measured to Mirador's proven reserves and figuring in ETQ's sharecount the value of the company is around $14.

ATHEIAMC ~ stoney
    (Always Trying Hard Even In Awful Market Conditions)

#29     Aug 1, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

saw them (b-52) in concert in gainesville for free...huge turn out great concert...although i am most definitely a U2 guy...been to every concert theyve had in miami....the best band of all time for me at least..

#30     Aug 1, 2007