3-Day Flash Sale - 50% Off TraderDock Challenge ($100)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by traderdock, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TraderDock - Come Trade Our Capital.png
    Use Promo Code ELITE100 during checkout to get your Challenge subscription for just $100 per month. Start Here Now

Hey guys,

In an effort to let you guys experience the TraderDock Challenge on the TT platform, we are offering the Challenge for just $100 for 3 days. We believe you'll love the platform and continue to work with us to achieve a live remote futures trading account backed by our partner firm.
    Sale ends Friday 19th April @ 12 midnight.

Happy Trading,

Any questions - drop me a mail: david@traderdock.com

Regards,
    David Holt
    TraderDock - Come Trade Our Capital

patrickrooney likes this.
  2. canoe

canoe

I understand that the max drawdown during the traderdock challenge is NOT trailing.

But is that still the case during the live account? B/c your help center seems to suggest in the live account, it's actually a trailing max drawdown instead.

And if it IS a trailing max drawdown in the live account, does the trailing max drawdown stop moving up once you've broken even like TST or does it keep moving up?

3. We have recently removed the trailing element of the drawdown in both Challenge and live trading environments.
    Thanks for highlighting @canoe. I will have the live trading side updated to reflect the absence of this trailing rule.

canoe likes this.
  4. canoe

canoe

Awesome, happy to hear that. The lack of a trailing drawdown is the biggest differentiator any futures evaluator service can offer from the usual suspects like TST and OUT.

Much respect to you guys.

5. Yep - well I cannot pretend that in our efforts to be successful, we did not see the rules of the prevailing market as the template. It was of course an influence. However, this rule is not reflected in the way that trainees are brought through to live trading on our partner's live trading floor and therefore it is hypocritical to think that we should subject remote traders to this rule.

We are trying to be fair and transparent where possible. Appreciate the feedback!!

6. What happens with exchange data fees or TT fee once live are they covered by the toppy sim roundtrip rates? If not are they retail or pro data rates?

7. Yes, once you go live you will be required to pay in advance for data and TT. For example, if you go live and are trading ES on CME exchange, then we will require you to pay $50 for TT and $110 for the CME data fee in advance of trading for the month.

8. Ok so pro rate cme data fee for each sub exchange not the cheap non-pro deal of $15 for all 4.

In that case I presume they would be ivip/iip cme reduced rates as trading PEs prop account rather than the retail/non-member rates charged on the sim?

On TT's $50 charge an additional 30c a side up to $1000 cap is billed else you pay $700 up front. Is this taken from the funded account when live or expected to be paid by invoice to the trader separately?

Also it says consider your comms when calculating if you pass. Do we need to include the 30c a side TT fee into the sim assessment?

Does PE support cheaper platforms like Cqg and CTS T4 once going live?

Are there any other remote charges like maybe using a vpn they insist on?

Is a squawk included free?

Thanks.

9. Ok so pro rate cme data fee for each sub exchange not the cheap non-pro deal of $15 for all 4.

- - -If we could give a non-pr fee when live we would but CME class you as a pro trader when trading a live account with firm capital so...

In that case I presume they would be ivip/iip cme reduced rates as trading PEs prop account rather than the retail/non-member rates charged on the sim?

---Maybe, it depends on your location and circumstances. At the basi level assume $110 per exchange.

On TT's $50 charge an additional 30c a side up to $1000 cap is billed else you pay $700 up front. Is this taken from the funded account when live or expected to be paid by invoice to the trader separately?

---It's just $50 for TT Standard. All the other costs you mention are covered in our all-in commissions.
    ---Likewise, if you fancy using TT Pro, it's $400 per month. All other costs are included in commissions.

Also it says consider your comms when calculating if you pass. Do we need to include the 30c a side TT fee into the sim assessment?

---Its an all-in commission - so yes

Does PE support cheaper platforms like Cqg and CTS T4 once going live?

---TT only for live remote traders. That may change but that's the way it stands right now. Stellar is most likely for which there would be a VPN charge.

Are there any other remote charges like maybe using a vpn they insist on?

--- No.

Is a squawk included free?

No. But one can be provided for circa $55 per month.

10. MichalTr

MichalTr

@traderdock

I have 1 question. You have one rule in evaluation process which relates to the specific maximum number of contracts that can be trade. So both the evaluation and offer is determined by the number of contracts, not the margin.

What if someone would like to trade spreads ? I'm asking precisely about yield spreads.
    Trading FOB, NOB, BOB or anything rational requires a lot more contracts.

Considering e.g. FOB - it's 5 contracts but the risk involved is much lower than trading 1 outright on CL or NQ or anything people like to trade directional. I know that this basic cost structure (per RT) is a killer for daytrading this (which is also one of the rules). But I still think it's better option.

So is it possible to have customized rule about max number of contracts when trading spreads ?

#10     Sep 11, 2019