3 Billion people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bearice, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Another Bearice thread ends up in chit chat....what a shock :cool:

#11     Apr 12, 2011
  2. Epic

Epic

On China ---

I'm not here to say they should be using toilet paper, it's not right. If that's not what they do, that's not what they do. I didn't know that. I didn't think China was going to be like this. I thought it was going to be more... I thought it was where they made the iPod. I think I've got the wrong place. Because this ain't the place where they need an iPod. Have a toilet roll first.

haha... thought the same thing the first time I used a public restroom over there.

#12     Apr 12, 2011
  3. Print newspapers are all but obsolete. The only people reading newspapers hard copy are old folk who haven't adapted to the online sources.

#13     Apr 12, 2011
  4. I've met people that survive on $2 per day. Most are not illiterate except for maybe some of the old people. They dont have newspapers in towns like that, but they do have internet cafes where people can use the internet for about a penny per minute(more or less). Surprisingly, most also have television sets too.

You really need to get out into the world. Just because you cant live on $2 per day in the US doesnt mean you cant survive somewhere else on that.

#14     Apr 12, 2011
  5. Fabulous Fab.

Paperless office. Boyaah!

"Tourre’s lawyers have hired 25 attorneys to review 1 million documents with about 10.5 million pages."

#15     Apr 12, 2011
  6. "They keep saying that sea levels are rising an all this. It's nowt to do with the icebergs melting, it's because there's too many fish in it. Get rid of some of the fish and the water will drop. Simple. Basic science."

#16     Apr 12, 2011
  7. Epic

Epic

"The alright wall of China!"

#17     Apr 12, 2011