3/9 ES up day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Mar 9, 2004.

1. remember who told ya

p. s. i am willing to change my mind at any time.

2. OK, now let's see how many people have started a "I'm Buying the Dip Thread" . . . Let this be the first, and the one that blows all of the shorts away!

:D

3. VOLUME

VOLUME

Gordon, not much of a call when the ES is flat on the day.

4. The beaten up SMH got down to 39.05 intra-day, today.
    Huge Weekly support coming thru at 38.40'ish.

Over 70% of the index is weighted to:

AMAT +.10
    INTC +.16
    TXN -.90

Just some food for thought.

5. prox

prox

You might want to edit your post while there's still time !

6. jmis

jmis

gg,

i'm saying this b/c i know you've been struggling as a trader, you might do well now, good for you. but regardless of market direction, are you making money out of it? are you earning a living? concentrating on trading well rather than going on these ego trips trying to call market ups/downs. when i hear ppl start calling tops/bottoms, i know i hear a ticking bomb ;). they may be right in the direction, but the ego kills their accnts.

but what do i know ;)
    jmi

7. Looks like an asset-allocator has been in the market the past 2 days . . . buying bonds and selling S&P's.

Every now and then they step away and allow the S&P to breathe only to come back 15 minutes later to hit it again.

Just my 2 cents of observations.

:)

8. GEKKO THE GREAT!

9. Wow!
    Relegated to the Chit Chat Forum.

And yet the BS by James Stock/Romeo/Grandmaster-baitor/Manolo etc. is allowed to continue???

Go figure.

10. "When are you gonna stop giving me information and start getting me some?!!"

lol :cool:

#10     Mar 9, 2004